Twelve

"Becky didn't get adopt by a family, she ran away. I'm sorry."
"Wait. Her name is Becky?."
"Yes."
"Lovely name. So you have no idea where she is at?."
"No. I looked for her everywhere and I didn't find her. Sorry."
"It's okay. Thank you for your time."

Selena grabbed her purse and walked out. She droves around in town and search for her. Hopefully Becky is still here.

Justin's pov:
We ran and ran to the Suv by fans chasing us. I laughed and jumped into the car. I see them hitting the car window.

"That was some night, huh?." Said Zac.
"Some night, bro."

Selena's pov:
I looked for her everywhere and no luck. I sighed and ask to God to help me find her.
I looked to my right and saw a sign that said:

"Art festival in the park.
7pm-9pm.
Come by and take a look at these amazing artworks."

I decided to go and look at the paintings or drawings. I parked the car by the curb and jumped out.
There was lights coming from the park, more like a football stadium lights. I walked down there to see what is there.

Justin's pov:
"Hey guys. Look. We should go to this art festival."
"Hell no." Said logan.
"Come on. Please."

I laughed along with the guys. We parked the car by the suv. When we got there, bunch of people was crowding the stage, watching arts design.
I noticed a little girl was up in front on stage. I know her from somewhere. I met her in new york, sitting underneath that tree, painting.
I helped her finishing it. Wait a minute. She has my eyes, nose, hair color, and face. She can't be my....

Selena's pov:
I see a little girl onstage showing her art. She couldn't be my daughter, right?
I went to get closer to make sure.

Justin's pov:
A girl walk up spreading 10 feet away from me. I couldn't believe my eyes. It's Selena. I see her going close to the stage. I followed her, not making her see me. She couldn't possibly because she didn't pay attention to me.

 She couldn't possibly because she didn't pay attention to me

Got this from @believer.team and the credit goes to her.mention a user

Selena's pov:
I went close as I can go. She turned around so I can't see her face. Then I felt my hand getting grabbed.
I looked to my left and see a familar face. He smiled at me. It was Justin.
He held my hand and we both looked away upstage at becky.

Becky's pov:
I have this weird touching feeling behind me. I turned around slowly and saw someone I know.

Selena's pov:
She turned around and it was her. It was my daughter. She smiled and I smiled back. Same with justin.

Becky's pov:
Could not believe it. They both smiled at me and I smiled back. My parents found me. We all lived happily ever after.

* * *

The End.

Epilogue :

Becky's pov:
Few months past.
I'm 16 years old, in high school. Momma and papa surprised me with a baby brother. Yay!

 Yay!