Two

Selena's pov:
I was feeling a little down because I didn't wanna go but your aunt Demi forced me to go... My mom and her mom were best friends just like us.
Anyway, we went to the grown ups party, I drink couple of water before dancing. Again, I wasn't feeling it...

Justin's pov:
Then that is when I comes in..

"Oh my god. There so many girls here." Said Logan.
"Ehh. They're alright."
"Alright? No. They're more than alright. They're fine!!!."
"Hey, boy. You are cute." Said some random girl talking to Justin.
"Hi."

I wasn't feeling it either so I turn her down.

"Justin, man. Why did you do that?."
"Because she seems like... You know."
"Oh please. She can't be. Not dressed up like that."

My best friend Logan followed her while I went to the roof and chilled off.. Except don't go to the roof by yourself if you go somewhere, Jessica.

Jessica's pov:
I won't Daddy.

...

Selena's pov:
"Demi! Let's just go. I'm not feeling too good."
"Stop being a baby. We're only staying for a little bit."

I went to go stand in the corner drinking water while I watched her dance on the dance floor. I checked my watch and it was about to be midnight.
I went up to the roof to get fresh air.

I walked up to the ledge and look out and saw the beautiful city lighted up with lights. I sighed and rested my hands on the ledge. I was wearing black jeans with white top.

"Bad night?."

I heard a husky guy voice behind me. He was sitting up top on the another roof behind me. He was wearing black leather jacket with black jeans.

"No. Not really." I said.
"Really?." He gives me a look.
"Alright. Fine. Guess so."
"Come on up."

He patted a spot next to him so I could sit next to him. I stares at him for a bit then looking away thinking if I should go or not.

"I don't bite."

I chuckled by his humor. I went to the side and climbed onto ladder upwards. He scoot down for me to sit down as he smiled at me.

"Your friend forced you to come?." He said.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"Same here. Mine does want to do whatever he wants to do."
"Right!."

We both started laughing and telling jokes.

"What should I call you?."
"Selena."
"Justin."
"Nice to meet you."

I shakes his hand til then we both stare at each other. I knew he wasn't like those guys inside of the building.

"So what's your story? Any siblings?."
"No. Only child."
"You know, you ain't like those other girls inside. I like you."
"Heh. What type of girls do you think I was?."
"Not slutty. I mean, they're alright but I don't like them. I think you're perfect the way you look."

Justin leaned in close to me as I leaned in as well and our lips pressed against each other.