Four

Selena's pov:
I couldn't really eat my dinner last night because I was feeling weird.. More like not myself.
I used to eat my favorite meal, Chicken organic rice but I didn't finish it all.
Demi walked home in the rain carrying some groceries in a brown bags, her hair were soaking wet. She reached to our apartment until a man in a black hoodie approach to her.

"Hey, young lady. Need help?."
"No, thank you."

She has this feeling that the man was trouble...more like a perv.

"Come on. I'm happy to help."

The man almost takes the bags away from her but someone else comes in and save her.

"Hey, man! Why don't you leave her alone?."
"Buzz off, dude!."

The man continues to grabbed Demi's arm towards him but the other guy grabbed him and started pushing him and made him fall, plus Demi's groceries.

"Woah, man. What's your deal?."
"Leave before I call the cops."
"Fine."

The man finally got up and walked away. The guy took off his hood and face Demi.

"Are you alright?."
"Uh. Yeah, thank you."
"Here. Let me help you."

The guy kneel down to pick up her groceries and put it in the bag and hand it to her.

"You shouldn't really be out here at night alone. Where do you live?."
"Right here."

Demi's pov:
Who's this guy? I know I shouldn't ask some random guy where I live.

"Want me to take these in with you?."
"No, thank you. I got it."

I grabbed the bags from him and went inside the apartment. I hurried set the bags on the counter while Selena was in the living room playing Just Dance 2016.

She starts to noticed my weird, scared face from the room.

"What's the matter, Dem?."
"Okay. Girl, I need to talk to you."

I speed walk to the room and set her down on the couch.

"Some guy saved me."
"What do you mean, saved you?."
"Well, a man was trying to kidnapped me but that is not the point. A beautiful handsome man helped me with the groceries."
"Ooh, girl. Look at you. Already have guys saving your ass."

Sel & I both laughed. Sel continues to play the game and I decided to joined in.

* * *

Logan's pov:I've never seen Justin so miserable and broken but mostly anger

Logan's pov:
I've never seen Justin so miserable and broken but mostly anger. Like last week, he punched Cody because he mentioned that girl Selena and called her a fake and doesn't exist.

Right now, he is on stage rehearsing our second gig tonight. The boss who owned "the dancing cat" place really liked our first gig and if we do really good tonight, he might set us a record deal and getting our first manager.

Right in the middle of "Company", he received a phone call but it's unknown.

"Hello?." Justin speaks.
"Hi. Is this Justin?."
"Who's asking?."
"It's Selena. Is this a bad time?."
"Oh. No, no. It's a good time."

Justin jumped off the stage and went outside to talk.

"How did you get my number? I mean, I thought we were meeting by the big arch?."
"Right. I'm sorry about that."
"It's fine. So what's up?."
"Well I just thought if you wanna go do something tonight."
"Tonight?."

I called out Justin to hurry up but he tells me to shut up.

"Yeah. I'd love to go do something with you."
"Nice. Well I'll meet you by the big arch and this time I'll be there."
"Great. See ya then. Bye."
"Bye.

He hanged up the phone and screamed loud enough to hear him.

"Yes! I got a date tonight!!."
"Tonight? Bro, we have a gig tonight."
"So? I can go before."
"You can't. We have to practice." Said Zac.
"I'm gonna be back by then. See ya."

Justin run out and we all stare at each other, shaking our heads. I set my guitar down and followed him.

"Justin! Wait up!."
"Not now. I gotta go meet her."
"No."

I stopped him by getting in front of him, has my hands on his shoulders.

"We need to practice. The boss is counting on us."
"And we will. Like I said, I'm gonna be back by then and plus we already practiced all day yesterday."

He tries to past me but I pushed him.

"No. I ain't letting you go. You're gonna have to get to me if you want to meet that girl. And that girl is just brainwashing you."
"That girl is named Selena and she is very nice."
"You don't get it. She wraps around your head like a fricking bandage. She is all you think about and you just met her. You can't just think about someone you just met."
"I think about the band too, okay?! I have my own life and you can't tell me what to do. You can't control me. You're not mom and dad."

Justin pushed me out of the way but I grabbed him and practically dragged him back inside the building.

Selena's pov:
I have waited for Justin for about two hours and he hasn't shown up. I kept looking around for him but nothing. Maybe he set me up and or just being nice.
Well, what a waste of time. I grabbed my crossbody purse around me and head back home.