chapter 19

I walked back to my room. "OK Ben you me and Jeffy are going to school" I said. "A way wah?" he asked caught off guard. "I have to go to school?" he asked. I nodded with my eyes closed.

I walked over to my closet. "OK I need clothes and a shower" I said to myself. "Aren't you missing something?" Ben asked pointing to himself. "Right. Let's see you had a shower yesterday. But you need new clothes that don't make you look like link" I said.

I walked over to him. I needed to solve this problem "I got it" I said smiling. "Really?" he asked I nodded. "I will make you new clothes but we need to deal with your eyes" I said losing the victory feeling. "What's wrong with my eyes?" he asked offended.

"Nothing your eyes are really handsome it's just humans don't have black and red eyes that bleed" I said. "OK" he said.

I got to work. I grabbed one of my Zelda t-shirts. It was black with the triforce. I always buy them in larges because I like baggy clothing.

I grabbed a green long sleeve shirt for him to wear under. And some ripped, faded jeans. "OK I loosened the green shirt and made the jeans bigger" I said "go try it on now" I said.

He walked out to the bathroom to change. "Wow Ben has to wear girl clothes" Jeffy said "no I got most of it from Mom's room from dad my Zelda shirt is the only thing that's mine" I said.

Meanwhile

I walked to the bathroom with the pile of clothes. I got out of my clothes and tried on the new stuff. The two shirts fit perfectly and the jeans fit perfectly. "Wow she did this under 10 minutes cool".

I picked up my old clothes and walked out. I walked back to Attica's room. I walked in and dropped off my old clothes on her bed. I looked and she was sitting at her desk looking at a mirror.

She was brushing her hair which was wet. She was wearing a black zip up, baggy sweater and a black t-shirt. Her shirt had a white robot fox that looked broken.

"Oh Ben your done" she said. Turning my way. She set down her brush and stood up. She walked over to me eyeing my clothes. "Let's see here" she said fiddling with the clothes.

"I would say they fit nice" she said looking proud of her work. "Yep now can we go to school" I said.

She nodded then grabbed her bag using her tentacle.

Meanwhile

I used my tentacle to grab my bag because I was lazy. I slung my bag over my shoulder and we left my room. We walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I saw Jeffy putting on his shoes. I looked for my mom.

"there you are" I said seeing my mom walk in. "We are going now" I said "OK guys just one rule. Don't tell anyone your monsters or use your abilities" she said Ben and I nodded.

"OK Jeffy let's go" I said "right sis" he said jumping up off the ground. We walked out the door the 3 of us.

We walked down the street to school. We walked through the front entry to the office. "OK Ben we need to get you enrolled" I said walking to the secretary lady. I walked over to her desk in the office. "Hello can I enroll my mom's husband's son into class 4a?" I asked "yes I just need parent permission" she said.

"will a signed note suffice?" I asked she nodded. "Good because I just finished one" I thought. I had used my tentacles under my clothes. To write in my mom's handwriting a note saying she knows Ben is being enrolled and her signature.

I handed her the note. "A legit signature, proper writing" she said "OK Ben.... Drowned?" she asked confused "My dad was a strange lad" he said nervously laughing. "OK kiddos I just need to put Ben here in the system then your on your way" she said starting to type.

We nodded. "Hey Jeffy you can go to class if you want" I said remembering he was with us. "Nah" he said smiling. "I am done now" the secretary lady said. We nodded "OK guys let's go to class" I said.

We split up and Jeffy went to the elementary part of the school and Ben and I went to class. "You are 16 right?" I asked turning my head. "Yeah I died at 16 and didn't age after that so I would say I was 16" he explained.

"How old would you be if you did age?" I asked he thought for a moment "about 21" he said. "Really?!" I asked "Yeah I died 2 years before I went to Slendy's and stayed there for 3 years". He explained. “Great my boyfriend is 5 years older than me I feel like a kid now” I said sarcastically Ben laughed. “I am not older than you. Since I didn't age I'm still 16” he said. “But I do age I age a lot actually” I pointed out. “Let's get to class and talk about this later after school at your house ok?” he said patting my head. I playfully glared at him.

I showed him to our first class. And the day begun