chapter 18

I opened my eyes and saw the others all sitting and waiting for me to wake up.

I sat up and looked around getting a sense of my surroundings. I knew I was in a forest and it was sunset but that was about it.

Meanwhile

Only minutes after my mom came through the portal Ben came through and in only seconds he woke up and looked really disoriented but I think it will pass.

I walked over to him and helped him up. I think his disorient head started to clear up because he looked at me and smiled.

"Well we should probably get home you never know what kind of creeps are out here" I said pulling him towards the others.

We walked out of the woods to the park. The sun was below the clouds and I saw a few stars here and there. We walked down the sidewalk on my street. I didn't see many people walking or any cars driving weird.

After 15 minutes of walking I saw my house I smiled "I am home yay" I thought. I grabbed Jeffy's hand and ran. "Whoa big sis there no hurry" he said gasping for air "he's right" I thought putting 2 in 2 together.

I stopped and we walked to the front door. When I was there I wanted to open the door but I waited for my mom instead. I waited with Jeffy patiently for mom.

Once she caught up I turned to the door. I went for the handle slowly with my hand shaking. "Why is my body shaking?" I thought "screw it" I thought again. I used my tentacle to open the door instead with no shakiness.

I pushed the door open and walked in. I did a quick look around and noticed all of the lights were off. I looked back and saw my mom, Jeffy, and Ben walking in. I stepped out of the way.

"whoa it is dark in here" Jeffy said I nodded. "Can someone turn on the lights?" mom asked "yeah" Jeffy said running to a light switch.

I took off my shoes and walked around the house. "I like your house" I turned back and saw Ben walking up to me. "I liked Slenderman's Mansion more" I said. I headed to the stairs "my room" I thought. "I need my room" I thought again now running.

Meanwhile

We walked to the house, then walked inside, and turned on the light. I saw Attica run up some stairs so I followed her. At the top she went into a room and plopped on a bed. I opened the door more so I could walk in.

"This is my room and your room" she said. "Why?" I asked "where else are you supposed to sleep? I slept in your room so you can sleep in my room" she said smiling. I gave up "OK" I said. I walked over and sat on her bed next to her.

"You have a nice room" I said looking around. I noticed she had a window right next to her bed. I saw a closet filled with clothes. And a dresser with a few trinkets on it. I looked next to the bed on the other side, she had a desk with a laptop and a small bookshelf.

"Yeah I guess. But I like your room more. It had legend of Zelda stuff everywhere and video games. Your room is awesome" she said.

I nodded "yeah my room is pretty sweet" I said leaning back putting my hands on my head. I laid back and drifted off to sleep.

Meanwhile

Ben fell asleep "well I am beat" I said yawning. I cuddled up next to him and fell asleep as well.

The next morning.

I woke up by Ben yelling ow. I jolted out of bed “what happened?!” I asked “you slapped me” he said rubbing his cheek. “Sorry” I giggled.

I got out of bed and stretched. “What time is it?” I asked in between yawns. “7:00 am” he said. “What day is it?” I asked “let's see we left on a Sunday and then slept so I'm thinking Monday” he said.

“Guys you have school today” I heard my mom say. “SCHOOL?” I asked/yelled “yeah” I looked and saw Jeffy standing at the door. I jumped up and dashed down stairs. I ripped down the hall to the kitchen.

“Why am I going to school?” I asked “because your 16 in 10th grade” she said. “But mom Ben doesn't have to go to school” I complained. “And I'm a Slenderwoman daughter of the Slenderman” I said.

“Your also my daughter so yeah your going to school” she said. “I'm going to school” Jeffy said walking past us I glared at him. “Fine but Ben is coming too” I said walking away.