18.

I looked down at my left arm where the Dark Lord left his mark on me. I was one of them. A Death Eater, working right beside the Dark Lord. He's shown me things. He shown me how horrible mudbloods truly are and how blood traitors must be stopped alongside half-bloods. But not all half-bloods....only if they side against us they must be eliminated.

I must admit that the mark does hurt a bit but I was told the pain will subside eventually. I walked alongside the Dark Lord down the dark hall of my parents manor. I heard screams coming from the room we now stepped in.

Bellatrix was laughing as she kicked the battered man. I held no expression on my face as she continued to torture the man. I pulled out my wand.

"Expelliarmus!" I yelled as Bellatrix's wand flew out of her hand. She glared at me.

"How dare you!"

"Avada Kedavra!" I said killing the man. "The screaming gave me a headache." I stated. Bellatrix huffed before retrieving her wand.

"You're doing well child." The Dark Lord praised me.

"Thank you, my lord." I told him.

"Now I have a mission for you and a few view others." I turn to him.

"What is it?"

"That can wait but for now you are going to learn how to apparate."

-

After a few weeks I was able to master apparation. Something I should've learned in Hogwarts but seeing as I left early that never happened.

I walked into the front hall of the manor where stood Bellatrix, Greyback, and a few more Death Eaters.

"We're letting some little kid to come?" One death eater rudely asked. Bellatrix glared at him.

"Crucio!" She yelled causing the man to wither in pain. "Do you have any idea who she is? Who she is to the Dark Lord?" She whispered fiercely.

"Enough." I said. The man gasped as the spell was lifted off of him. "Remember, no survivors." I told them before we all apparated to a muggle village.

-

The mission was complete. We all stood at the edge of the village as it was set to flames.

"Everything burns." I whispered.

_____________________

Ugh oh! Anna gone bad/Death Eater!

Sorry if this chapter is a bit rushed.

Vote/Comment