17.

The first thing I noticed when i woke up was that everything seemed very hazy and my head hurt. I looked around and recognized it as my room. Sitting up I threw the blankets off and stood up. I looked down at myself and I wore a black with long laced sleeves. How...odd.

I walked down the hall and down the steps of the manor.

"Annabelle." I hear someone say. In the living room I guess you can say stood my mother, Narcissa Malfoy.

"Mum." i said as she rushed over and hugged me. I didn't hesitate to hug her back. I pulled back.

"Mum what's going on? I-I can't seem to remember anything everything is...hazy." I explained. I could hear talking in the dining room. "Who's here?" I asked her. She smiled at me but it looked forced. I wonder why.

She placed a hand on my back and led me to the dining room where a bunch of people sat at the table one of them was my father Lucius. At the head of the table sat a bald man...he didn't even look human.

The bald man smiled at me before standing.

"My dear."He said. Everyone looked at me which caused me to shiver. Something didn't feel right. I looked over and saw a woman with curly black hair who just smirked at me. 

No that couldn't be Bellatrix Lestrange....she's in Azkaban. The bald man now stood in front of me. Mother placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked out of instinct. Mother's hand on my shoulder tightened that it almost hurt with her nails digging into them like she was scared. But why? Is it because of this man? The man released a small dark chuckle.

"You may call me Voldemort child. Now...what's the last thing you remember?" He asked me. I thought for a moment.

"I remember a bit about being in Hogwarts...like my classes and stuff but other then that nothing." I told him. I felt mother release m shoulder.

"Well my dear you have a tremendous amount of power, very powerful for a witch of your age. Let's go for a little walk shall we?" He says gesturing to the door. I looked to mother who just nodded. 

I agreed and walked outdoors with him.

__________________

So sorry about the short chapter and I'm sorry for giving you guys the scare on making her believe she was dead lol.

But hey she's alive and has memory loss. Things might just take a turn for the worst for Anna. The question is,

Will she become a deatheater?

Vote/Comment