10.

Two months has past leaving it to mid-November. Snow already covered the grounds of Hogwarts and Hogsmeade.

For the past 2 months Anna has been spending a lot of time with Draco and his friends. Which included, Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle along with the addition of Astoria Greengrass. Anna only really spoke to Draco and Blaise, Pansy still hates her but she did however get along fairly well with Astoria who was two years younger then Anna. She also knew Astoria's older sister Daphne who's in the same year as her.

"Draco!" Anna whined trying to pull him up off of the couch in the Slytherin common room. Draco lightly chuckled.

"Can't I go back to bed for 5 more minutes?" Draco asked.

"No you can not! Blaise and Parkinson are waiting on us but more like you now let's go!" Anna exclaimed finally pulling him up.

Draco lightly chuckled. A rare sight but no one was in the common room so.

Draco ruffled Anna's hair.

"Not my hair." She groaned. She grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him out of the Slytherin Common room as they met up with Blaise and Pansy.

Anna's POV

We walked into Hogsmeade together.

"Let's go to Three Broomsticks I'm cold!" Parkinson whined. I rolled my eyes.

She didn't wait for an answer but she took off without us. Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Well shall we." Blaise said. I nodded as we all headed after her to Three Broomsticks.

-

We sat down at a booth in the corner.

Parkinson and Draco sat next to one another while Blaise say next to me.

"Four butterbeers." Draco told the waitress.

"So Belle did Slughorn ask you about that stupid dinner he's holding?" Blaise asked me. I nodded.

"Yes, yes he did. I told him I'd go because why not?" I told him with a shrug. He gave a curt nod.

"Well I suppose I'll go as well then. At least there will be one person there I can tolerate." He stated. I smirked.

"Oh well don't I feel special." I say sarcastically. He rolled his eyes then nudged me.

I nudged him back causing him to smirk. There was a groan from across from us.

We look over at Parkinson who was glaring at me.

"Will you two quit flirting with each other? Besides I thought you had a boyfriend Black?" She sneered. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Blaise tense which I brushed off.

"We are not flirting with each other and yes I do have a boyfriend. What's it to you?" I snapped. She shrugged.

"Oh nothing." She said innocently.

"Pansy." Draco said in a warning tone.

" I just never took you for a whore."

"That's it!" I growled as I was about to lunge for her. Blaise held me back as Draco held Pansy back.

That familiar burn of rage surged through me. I wanted to tear her to shreds.

It got so bad that Blaise had to drag me out of the booth. Blaise threw me over his shoulder and carried me outside.

"Let me go!" I yelled at him as I struggled in his grip.

"If you say so." He said. He let me slip from his grip as I fell into a pile of snow. I gasp at the coldness as I quickly scrambled out of the snow.

"What the bloody hell was that!" I raised my voice at him.

"I believe that was snow." He responded. I huffed. He smirked.

"Let's ditch them." He stated. "Pansy is getting on my nerves and it's clear if your anywhere near her you'll tear her to shreds."

"Well your not wrong." I said as I walked forward. Blaise caught up with me and we walked in the snow.

"Where to first, malady?" He asked.

"Don't call me malady." I told him.

"Okay." He huffed.

________________
Vote/Comment