Chapter 8 - Making A Deal With Satins Spawn...

"Oh.. My.. God... THAT IS AWESOME! DUDE HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU OWNED SEA FREAKS!" What.did.he.just.call.them?

(SLAP!)

"Don't You EVER Call My Babies That!" I scream at him and he holds his cheek.

"Men. Drop him." I say and the mermen nod dropping him into the water.

"W-Wow, Alice. W-Were cool right? Like no hard feelings?" For the first time ever I think I have heard America truly scared. Lovely.
 "Totally... dude." I say gritting my teeth as Kolas and Oquee get closer to Alfred who is JUST treading water.

 "W-WAIT! NO! BERMUDA THIS ISNT FUNNY DUDE! THOSE THINGS ARE OING TO EAT ME LIKE SMALL FRIES AT JAPANS PLACE!" He screams and I sigh lifting him on to an invisible platform with magic. Incase you haven't been taking note, I am the number one country for magic.

 "Fine. But you better not tell anyone what you saw here!" I say and motion for Oquee's heads to surround America's platform. He gulps,

 "Y-Yeah dude... W-What ever you say!" He stutters and looks down soaking wet.

"Uh, bro could we get to land?" Alfred asks and I sigh again petting Kolas's nose.

"Ill be back babies." I say to them before turning to America. "Fine."

When we finally get back to my office I have at least slightly calmed down which is good. I have to sit down and calm myself before I end up killing America which wouldn't be good.

"So, How the h*ll did you get here?"
"Katelyn let me in."
"..."

I didn't forget to tell her that America is NEVER ALOUD IN, did I? I swore I did but apparently that's not so.

"Dude! I just came up with the best Idea ever!" America yells and turns to me smiling like a dooface.

"What is it that you are so excited about?" I ask sitting down running my hand over my pressure point just incase I need to calm myself quickly.

 "I will make you a deal! I will never come back if-" Well this certainly caught my attention. America never coming back. Well I might as well hear him out on this one.

 "You spend at least one hour with every country from the meeting!" WHAT?!

 "Absolutely not! No! Uh Uh! Not happening! Try asking again, I don't know, NEVER!" I say getting up about to push him out the door when he stops me.

 "Come on Pleaaassseeeee. It wont be that bad. Its only an hour and nine countries were there and you don't even need to count Prussia! Dude, like nobody knows why he was there." he begs and I sigh. I am very much so going to regret my decision later.

 "And if I do this you PROMISE never to come back and you wont tell anyone about my babies?" I ask hesitantly and he nods.

 "Promise bro!!" I can not believe what I am about to say.

 "Deal"