"When are you leaving?" I ask.

"I don't know. But you aren't getting me out of here anyways."

Oh my god. Some guys are just impossible.

"Maybe Kim can get you out of here?" I threaten.

"Just call her. She is going to tell you to leave." He smirks. God this boy is making me annoyed.

I find my phone, call Kim and put it on speaker phone.

"Hi! This is Kim's phone. You're talking to Susan." Susan says.

"Hi Susan! Where is Kim?" I ask.

"She's in the bathroom. She will be- oh here she comes!"

I hear the phone go from Susan to Kim, and mumbling.

"What is it now?" She asks.

"Who can stay in the apartment. Me or Tessa?" Luke yells before I can say something.

"Oh, Luke's there. Sorry Luke, but I promised Tessa that she could be there when she relaxed." Kim tells Luke.

I stick my tongue out at him and he flips me off.

"Thank you for answering. Okay bye!" I say before I hang up.

I skip to the door and open it.

"Luke Hemmings, you are now thrown out of Kimtopia." I joke.

He doesn't laugh, he glares at me.
"I'm not leaving this apartment. Luketopia doesn't surrender that fast." He chuckles.

"Luketopia has to leave. They don't have any worriers." I shout, whilst smiling.

"Luketopia declares war against the guardian of Kimtopia." Luke grabs a pillow and holds it over his head. "Let the war begin!" He shouts and runs toward me.

I slam the door shut and run to the kitchen. I grab a hold of the spatula lying on the counter. That must be a better weapon than a pillow.

I hold it up in self defence.

"Wohow. Calm there guardian." He laughs.

I approach him with the spatula. Eventually he's up against the wall and I'm right in front of him.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?" Luke asks.

Before I know it Luke's lips are on mine. I let go of the spatula and wrap my arms around his neck. This is wrong. But I can't seem to stop. God, Luke's a great kisser.

He turns us around and lift me up against the wall. Probably because I'm too short. I open my mouth for air but Luke takes this as a chance to slid his tongue in.

In that moment I understand that this should never had happened. I break apart from the kiss and make him let me down. I look down to the ground, pretty shameful.

"Why did you kiss me?" Is the first thing I say.

"Don't complain. You kissed me back." He says harshly.

"Answer my question. What has Arzaylea or Kim done?"

"Kim. She rejected me." I am hear a lump in his throat.

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"I don't know. You look a little like her. And maybe I wanted her to get jealous? I don't know!" He is freaking out.

"What about you? What is your excuse?" He asks.

"Totally honest. I don't know. But I regret it. This is the worst thing I have done. Don't say anything to Ashton. And I won't say anything to Kim." I look praying up to him.

He thinks about it for a second an then he nods. "Deal."

"We'll just pretend it didn't happen, okay?" He nods again and then he looks to the wall.

Oh my god. What have I done?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Please don't hate me! I'm sorry. I got problems.

If you don't hate me too much, please vote and comment