4.

After about an hour of unpacking I have my bed and the TV sat on their spots. The internet is now up and working, thank god. And the kitchen is as good as it gets. There is not such huge space, but I'll manage to squeeze in a bookshelf. I don't exactly have a living room, I have two rooms plus bathroom and a small walk in closet. The last person living here had a good taste. It looks quite new and modern.

I put my baggage with the clothes in the closet and the toiletries in the bathroom. I take a step back and observe my whole room. The windows have gotten the curtains , the windowsill is quite broad so I can sit on it, so that's were a few pillows are resting. My keyboard is placed beside my bed, which is in the centre of the room. In front of the bed is the TV. The bookshelf is on the other side of the TV, and next to the bookshelf is the bathroom door and by the door is the walk in closet. The kitchen is really just a small normal kitchen. I'm only missing food. I'll have to shop that tomorrow. How on earth will I get food today? Maybe Ashton knows where the closest pizza restaurant is?

I walk down and now I'm standing in front of his door. At least what I think is his door. I lightly knock on the door and wait.

A boy with black hair opens it. He has obviously coloured it because he's very pale. "Ashton! There is a girl at the door!" He shouts before I can say something.

"A girl!?" Two other guys yells before running towards the door. Both looking quite stupid because on the way over to me they fall.

"I'm on the toilet!" Ashton shouts.

"He's on the toilet" the black haired guy says. I nod pretending that I didn't hear it when Ashton said it. "But you can come inside anyway" he moves from the entrance and lets me in.

The two guys stands up and motions towards the living room. It's not big, but bigger than mine. I don't have a living room, I have a room though.

"Are you dating Ashton?" A tanned boy whispers. He's probably from Asia or something. I shake my head and laugh.

"Ha! I told you Calum! Nobody likes Ashton!" A tall blonde boy yells.

"Everybody likes me! You mean nobody likes Michael" Ashton, who finally got out of the bathroom, says.

"Ey! It's not my fault that everyone likes Luke and doesn't see me" says the black haired boy who's name is probably Michael.

"No, everyone likes Calum" Luke points out.

"Stop kidding Luke. You're the only one with a girlfriend. You could obviously have chosen a better one." Says the Asian looking guy with the name Calum.

"Don't talk about her like that. I know you don't like her, but I do. So just leave her alone." Luke says with a stern voice. He looks quite angry.

"Ehh...sorry Tessa. This is Luke" Ashton says pointing to the blonde one. "Calum" the tanner one "and Michael" the black haired one. "This guys is Tessa. She moved in today right above me"

"God Luke, you make everything so embarrassing" Michael laughs.

"Sorry about that Tessa. The guys is just so fucking rude to my girlfriend" Luke apologies.

"Oh I totally get you! Girls suck" everyone starts to laugh.

Luke finds a picture of an surprisingly pretty girl. "Please don't say she's ugly."

"Wow eyebrows on fleek"I say "she's very pretty Luke, you score!" Luke turns towards Calum and bangs his hands on his chest in proudness. Calum flips him off.

"Em, may I ask why you're here?" Ashton says after a while. I was going to ask him sooner, but the guys starts to talk about totally different things.

"Yes! I was wondering if you knew the way to closest pizza restaurant?"

"You can just eat with us! We just ordered pizza which is arriving in 10 minutes. And then you could hear us play!" He offers.

I must say I'm quite interested and hungry. "Hm, why not?" I smile.

"Great, just sit down, or stand. That's fine. You can play if you want. Just make yourself comfortable."

"Great" I seat myself in the couch.

His instruments is right in front of my eyes. Drums, acoustic and electric guitars, bass guitar he even has a piano. I thought he just played the drums. Oh, his friends play those instruments. But the piano I still don't get. I find my phone and see that I have 3 missed calls from Kim. It is probably important. I call her back.

After one ring she answers with a scream. "Oh! My! God!" She screams.

"What?" I ask a little annoyed.

"Damn. New place, new attitude." She laughs. I can't hold it in so I laugh too. "You know that building on the other side of the street"

I look outside the window and nod. Then I remember that she can't see me. "Yes. Did you call me to say that I there is a building across the street?" I ask ironically.

"Sort of. The attic was available and maybe that's because nobody asks to live there. Anyway it's available and I'm moving in on Sunday. That means that you have to help me." She tells me.

"Seriously?" I ask a bit shocked. She? Moving in to an attic? There isn't enough space for her in an attic. She's got drums, acoustic guitar and a keyboard. It's too small space.

"Yes seriously. Don't be so shocked. There is a walk in closet isn't it."

"Yeah but it's not big" I tell her.

"Well then I'll make it big" she says happily.

"Don't ruin anything. I don't have any money to help you with"

"me neither" she laughs. "So, can you stop by to help me pack up my stuff tomorrow?" She asks. I'm still thinking about her moving. I knew she was going to, I didn't know that it would happen that fast, and this close. "Hello?"

"Huh? Oh, uhm, I don't get my car before tomorrow but, sure, I'll come. A little bit later. Have you applied to the school?" I ask.

"My stepbrother attends the school. I'll probably get through." She tells me. She's got a stepbrother? I'm not paying attention anymore.

"Sure. Music line remember." I remind her.

"Yes I'll apply right away. Then you'll be here at 5 tomorrow?"

"Course. We'll talk later. Bye."

"Bye" she hangs up. Hm, it's going to fast. She can't start school in one or two weeks. Maybe it will go a month since she applied so late.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

I'm doin a double update since this one got too long.

Vote and comment, maybe!