15.

"We are a different school. I know that yesterday I said that we would learn the basics. But you have to agree, that's very boring. That's why we are gong to focus on sounds. What instruments do you play?" The teacher asks. He has talked 'alone' with me for 10 minutes now. He did it earlier with Kim.

"Keyboard, guitar, cornet and a little bit of ukulele. Yeah, and a bit of bass." I tell him.

"Yes, that's quite a bit. What's your favourite band or artist?"

"One direction." I chuckle.

"Wow. Not quite the same as your friend but okay. Favourite sound?"

"I don't know, the ocean maybe?"

"Hmm, interesting. Instrument?" He continues.

"Guitar." I answer.

"Is there any instruments you would like to learn? Drums perhaps?" He proposes.

"That would be fun to learn."

"Great. Sorry for asking questions at this creepy kind of way, but I'm trying to find out who you fit the most with in the class. To work with. Except Kim." He tells me. I just nod. "You could have worked well with Ashton. He can be a dork, but he's very nice and fun. Plus he can also play a lot of instruments. I haven't talked to him yet about what he would want to learn, but that shouldn't be so hard. I'll talk to him. On this project I recommend that you continue at home. That means that you will have to meet each other." He continues.

"That will not be a problem. He lives right under me."

"Well, then you probably hear him often. The whole band practices there." He tells me.

"Yeah, I think they sound amazing. They have a huge talent." I brag. I don't often do that but in this case I will.

"That's true, but they have practiced a lot. I'm positive that you and Kim can beat them. Girl Power. Am I right?"

"Ha, Kim and I don't have much of that. We, or I keep myself a little bit out of the attention. So, we don't perform that much, meaning we don't practice that much either." I explain. It's true. We play much. But not together. That's one of the reasons we chose this education, so we could practice more and show our skills to other people.

"Everybody in this class loves attention, and you will too. You just have to get used to them. They are cool guys, they accept everything. They don't judge mistakes. I have noticed." Lowell continues. He is probably right. This will be amazing. I'm looking forward to this year.

"Did Lowell talk to you too?" Kim who is leaning on the kitchen bench with her gaze planted on her phone asks.

"You're really using his first name?"

"Yes, he said I should. So why not? You've noticed that he is hot?" She asks now looking at me.

"Yeah, he's okay. And yes. He talked to me." I tell her.

"Do you think he would date a student?" She asks me looking dreamy at the ceiling.

"No. No teacher with self respect and respect to others, will date a student. Maybe you should stick to guys our age." I say sternly.

"Oh, he can't be over 30."

"Yes, and you're 20. Do the math. You are way to desperate. Why don't you go for one in our class? I mean, there are lots of cute guys there." I propose. I think she would go perfect with Luke.

"Ok, I could ask that Ashton out." She chuckles.

I feel my cheeks go red. "Stop! It's not funny." I complain.

"I think it is. It's cute that you finally have found someone you like, and are falling in love."she smirks.

"I'm not falling in love. I'm just interested. He's cute. Okay? It's not like I want to bang him or something. Can't I have a nice life too?" I ask annoyed. I can never like someone without somebody coming in the way. "Can't you ask Luke out? Please?" I beg.

"He looks like a player. Do you want me to date a player?"

"It's possible that he doesn't like you." I point out.

"Wow, thanks. Ok, I'll ask him out." Before she can continue I call out in happiness. "IF!" She shouts." If you ask Ashton. We can double date." She says.

Ugh. I suck at double dating. "Do I have to?"
"No, but I'm not asking Luke if you don't go out with Ashton." She threats.

"Kiiiiiim." I whine.

"Okay, then there will be no date for any of us." She stops. Then it hits me. Luke has a girlfriend. I totally forgot.

"Well, then it won't." I sigh. I thought they would be perfect together. Fuck.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

Sometimes I think of myself locked up in a guitar case.

Just me?.. Ok, good

The vite button exist and u can push it if u want