21.

A loud knocks comes from outside the door several times.

"I'm coming!" I shout but the knocking continues. I slowly get up from the bed that I have been laying in way to many hours. I make my way to the door and pull it open.

Ashton walks in with his eyes glued on a few DVDS in his hands. It has been a few days since our date and we have watched about five romantic movies already. He has cried just as much on every movie. His favorite one is the notebook I think.

"Where did you get those?" I ask.

"I made Mickey go to the movie store right next to the music store. I found three films we're watching tonight. If you have plans, cancel them." He commands.

"But, Kim's coming over."

"Then she will watch it with us. Luke is. I said he could come over." He tells me while plugging my computer to my TV.

"Do you have popcorn?" He asks. He is obsessed with these movies. It is very cute though.

"No! You ate all five." I chuckle.

"Seriously? Oh. Message Luke and make him buy five more." Ashton takes his phone out of his pants and throws it to me. Since I didn't know he threw it, it hits me and falls on the floor.

"Ouch! Why did you do that?" I ask while rubbing where he hit my arm.

"You have to catch it." He giggles.
"Text Luke." He continues to put the movie in.

I let out a sigh and unlock his phone. He gave me his password to make it easier when he is to lazy to do something. I go through his contacts but there is no sign for Luke or Hemmings.

"Which contact is Luke!?" I ask frustrated.

"Tall Penguin." Ashton says.

I type in tall penguin and go to messages.

Me: Hello! Can you please get 5 packages of popcorn before you get here?

I put away the phone and look to Ashton. After twenty seconds his phone beeps.

Tall penguin: Are you Tessa?

Me: Yeah. How did you know?

Tall penguin: Ashton never types Hello or please.

Tall penguin: Yeah of course. Be here in a few minutes.

When I look up from the phone someone knocks on the door.

"Can I open it? Or should you?" Ashton who really looks like he wants to open asks.

I wave to the door as a sign for him to open it. He grins and runs to the door. He opens the door and Kim is outside.

"This is Tessa Smith and Ashton Irwin's apartment what can I do to help you?" He says in his best impression of a woman working in an office.

AND? What? He doesn't live here. Is he hinting something? But, I have to admit that a lot of butterflies appeared in my stomach. I kind of liked it. Should have been Tessa and Ashton Irwin.

"Is this dork staying?" Kim who is now inside asks.

"Yes, this dork is staying. So is the dork Luke who should be here in a few." I tell her.

"Who called me a dork?" Luke who appeared in the door asks.

"They are being mean to us Luke. They call us dorks!" Ashton pouts sticking out his bottom lip.

"That's because you are dorks!" Kim jokes sticking out her tongue to them. I have to laugh at their childish behaviour.

"Stop it. Aren't you 20 years old?" I giggle.