24.

"Kim?" She looks up from the phone that she has been looking at way to long now. "Have you heard more about Matt? I mean, do you know if he's out of prison?" I ask softly.

Kim snorts. "Tessa, he has been out for six months. I saw him at the store a few days ago. He's changed Tessa, so you have to calm down. Focus on Ashton." She tells me. I nod and look focused back at my phone.

It's been two weeks since me an Ashton got official. It's kind of weird thinking about it. Ashton Irwin does actually want to date me. I know I don't deserve him, but I can't let him go. To be honest, these two weeks has been some of the best weeks in my life. We have done so many fun and boring things. We have watched all the movies we have. I like him. I like him a lot.

---

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin! Stop tickling me or I'll stab you!" I scream whilst Ashton tickles the life out of me.

I hear him giggle. Did I just hear him giggle? Do guys giggle?

"You would never stab me! You love me too much!" He laughs.

"No, I hate you! Stop!" I try to stop laughing, but unfortunately I can't.

"You would never hate me either!" He stops tickling me and lay himself on top of me.

"Can you please get off me?" I ask after a little while. He started to get heavy. I really don't have any muscles.

"Are you saying that I'm fat?" Ashton asks fake hurt.

"Yup." I laugh. He giggles again and moves his body off mine. I get up and pick up the pillows I kicked out of couch under the tickling session.

"School's starting soon, we should leave." I say and pick up my bag.

"Nooooo." Ashton whines.

"Yes, you skipped school yesterday. So get your ass up and go with me." I command. I became worried for him yesterday and came down here. I ended up staying the night.

"Can't you just skip school with me?" He begs.

"Ashton, I need you at school. Who am I supposed to sit with?" It's so fun to watch how fast I have wrapped him around my finger.

He sighs and gets his car keys. "Sometimes you're a dark angel." He smiles and follows me out.

"Ashton! You came!" Michael cheers just when we walk into the door.

"Nice to have you back." Luke pats him lights on his back.

"Guys, I was gone for one day."

"That's one day too many man." Calum says, who also made his way to us.

Because the guys are talking and I'm not involved, I walk to the guitars. I start to play a few of the melodies that I came up with for the song we're supposed to perform. Kim and I had totally forgotten about the assignment. We started to practice and write it yesterday. Kim is writing the lyrics and I'm working on the melody. Ashton and the band is already finished. They are performing one of the songs they've already written, but not shown.

"That sounds great. Are you using it in the song?" Michael asks, who's now standing in front of me. I didn't notice him coming.

"I don't know. I have to see how it works with Kim's lyrics." I tell him.
"Do you know where she is by the way?" I continue.

"She said she wasn't coming today. She's going to her mother." Luke cuts in.
Michael and I look weird at him. How does he know that?
"What?" Luke asks.

"You aren't trying anything with her Luke?" Michael asks a bit of anger sounding in his voice.

"What do you mean? I have a girlfriend." Luke says a little nervous.

"Yeah, and how's that holding up?" Calum shoots in.

Luke gives him an ugly glance. "It's fine. How's yours holding up? Oh, wait. She told you she hated you."

What's going on? Is this turning into an argument?

"Luke, don't push it any further." Ashton says.

"It's you who's jealous of me having a girlfriend who likes me for me. I have no feelings for Kim. She's just a person in my building who I happen to run into sometimes. Mind your own life." Luke rushes out the door and slams it shut.

"Don't worry about them. Luke just doesn't want to admit that Arzaylea only uses him for money. You see, his family is kind of rich, and he gets most of his money from them. He knows Arzaylea uses a lot of money, but he's afraid of braking up with her. He's afraid of being alone. That's why he's so overprotective over her." Ashton explains.

"Why is he afraid of being alone? Almost everyone we know is alone."

"His brothers teases Luke a lot when he doesn't have a girlfriend. They think it's time for him to have a girlfriend. They even want him to have an education. He was the cleverest guy in class, and then he started with music. His parents weren't happy with that. So, he moved out and got a girlfriend." Just when Ashton is done explaining, Kim walks in the door. I thought she was going to her mother.

"Hey, what's up with Luke?" She asks confused.

"He's upset because we don't like his girlfriend, but we like you." Calum responds.

"Huh?"

"He's interested in you, but he doesn't want to admit it. In case you don't like him back, and you don't. Right?" Michael says looking sternly at Kim. Well, he's an overprotective brother.

Kim shakes her head and walks to me. "Is everyone a little grumpy today or?"

"You can say that. The guys have fought, and school hasn't even started yet. Wait, weren't you going to your mother?" I ask.

"Mom got help. She's getting really sick." She answers. A look of worry is plastered on her face. She can't loose another parent. Her father died when she was thirteen. He died under a heart surgery.

I wrap her in a hug and feel tears on my shoulder. "After school I'll go with you to visit her. But, where is Mr Clifford?"

"He's out working, and won't be coming home for another week. It may be too late." I hear soft cries come from Kim.

"No it's never too late. She's going to make it. She's in the hospital, right?"

"Yeah, but they give her all these unnecessary syringes. She got even worse when she went to the hospital." She explains still crying.

"Hmmm, well, we're going to help her as much as we can. Don't be scared." I softly pat her head. How am I supposed to help a dying woman?

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A/n

I've noticed that Kim has lots of trouble around her. Sorry for that. These chapters are kinda boring, but soon drama appears.

Yet this is just another filler. Wow.. I've been posting lots of fillers lately. Sorry for that.

Please vote and comment. You can sure follow me as well.