Breigns Is Real!!!

May 5 , 2012

Brianna Garcia Colace (Brie Bella) POV

My name is Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace, but my wrestling name in WWE is Brie Bella. I work at WWE over in 2007 with my identical twin sister Stephanie Nicole Monique Garcia-Colace aka Nikki Bella. Nikki and I been WWE since I debut on Smackdown as me and Nikki did the twin magic switch under the ring.

Two years ago, Brie had a rough time with ex husband WWE Superstar Bryan Danielson aka Daniel Bryan because Daniel & Brie got divorced by Daniel cheated on Brie with other WWE Superstar Gail Kim.

And now... I am in backstage talking to my sister Nikki and my three best friends, Alicia Fox, Natalya, & Paige. I was in my dressing room in my red/black Brie Mode attire to be ready for my match against Cameron.

Match

Match

Brie Bella

Lillian: This is a Divas contest scheduled by one fall.
Introducing first : from Scottsdale Arizona, Brie Bella!
Brie raised her left finger arm up and ran to barricade to tag the fans as the crowd cheered.

Cameron

Lillian: And her opponent, from Los Angeles California,  Cameron!
Cameron walked down the ramp with her makeup mirror.

Match

Match

Brie & Cameron getting involved.  The referee separate the two women.
Cameron slapped Brie in the face, but Brie dropkick Cameron. Brie looking for the pin. 2 count. Brie arm dragged Cameron, but Cameron reversed it to a German suplex. Cameron pinned Brie. 1 count.  Cameron stretched Brie's arms and her leg to Brie's back. Brie is in pain so she needs the crowd's help to get back up and try again. Brie with multiple clotheslines on Cameron. Brie went to the top turnbuckle and "Brie Mode" missile dropkick on Cameron's face.
Brie pinned Cameron. 2 1/2 count. Brie grabbed Cameron's hair but Cameron kicked Brie's stomach to put her in Cameron's finisher "Girl Bye" DDT but Brie reversed to her finisher "Bella Buster".  3 count. 

"Here's your winner, Brie Bella! " Lillian said.

Brie headed out of the ring and walked backstage.

(Backstage)

Author's POV

As Brie walked backstage to find her sister and her friends, Brie accidentally bumped to this muscle tall big man the name of Joe Anoa'i aka Roman Reigns.

AUTHOR'S POV

During this moment, they can't stop staring each others eyes. Until Brie broke the ice.

Brie: I'm Brianna. But you can call me Brie.

Roman: I'm Joe but you can call me Roman.

They shook hands as they continue staring each others eyes. Until, Roman asked her on a date.

Roman: Would you like to go on a date with me sometime?

Brie: Sure. I'd love to.

As he asked her on a date, she blushed to herself deeply, Brie turned around and looked at him. He winked at her as she smiled and blushes.

Maybe Roman is the one for Brie.

Love is in the air.

Breigns Feels Anywhere!!!!