Author's Note

SO I'm thinking about making a couple multi-part oneshots. You get to comment ideas and/or like the ideas that I give for you. If you also want I can make one or two smut ones, but I'll put it on private since I know people don't exactly go for that and there are younger kids who don't know. I decided to do this because I've been getting so much positive comments, got so many likes and views. It makes me happy so I want to give you something too.

Who wants some smut or some fluff that leads to smut? Don't worry I'll do just some fluff.

IDEAS
-Levy and Gajeel head to an abandoned house on a job and get locked inside.

-7 minutes of heaven with the fairy tail group (will include other ships)

-Sleepover with the fairy tail group (will include other ships)

-Levy gets mildly injured and Gajeel feels guilty so he takes care of her

-DRAGON SEASON (this would be most likely a longer one with several parts)

-Levy makes Gajeel jealous

Comment ideas here.

Another thing. If you guys ever want to send me one-shots of GaLe/Gajevy so I can post it. I will give you credit for it and edit it. If you just want to send me them to read I'd love that. If you want I'm even up to editing some. Summer is open for me so I want to fill it with writing and editing when I do nothing which is always.