six.

Disclaimer: I don't own Girl Meets World or any of the characters all rights to Girl Meets World (GMW).
authors note; shoutout to @delena_riarkle for helping me with another great idea! 💓

T H I R D     P E R S O N

The next day, Riley Gracie Mathews walked through the corridors of Abigail Adams High School, her face bitterly sour, as her platform heels clacked against the flooring.

She walked into the class and felt her heart drop into her chest, before she took a large gulp.

Her father stood in the front of the class, pulling random papers out of his brief case, before she stood in front of the class, "I have an announcement!"

The students all eyed the figure they admired for never lashing out, always being 'little miss perfect', and nothing else of the matter.

Maya looked spun her head around facing her brunette friend, as farkle clenched the edge of the sleek surface on the desk, he held a slight smile on his face to comfort.

"I'm not 'little miss perfect' nor will I continue trying to be." Maya's face showed complete and utter alarm towards the words that just tumbled out of Riley's mouth, "so please stop acting like I am perfect, I have flaws too."

Mr. Mathews looked up, his face cringing, before he rolled his eyes, "Riley, please don't start on a random topic, thank you."

"It's just today's thing, it'll be gone by tomorrow." Maya let out a sigh, resting her head on the palm of her hand.

"No Maya! It won't!" Riley yelled, while Maya lifted her head, coming to the realization that it wasn't just 'today's thing' and it was something more.

"Riley have a seat!" Riley's father's voice bellowed around the classroom.

"Fine." Riley muttered under her breath, as she picked at the beds of her nails.

Riley sat down as her mind trailed thoughts beyond what people could understand.

✖ ✖ ✖

After school, Riley paced herself towards the kitchen counter, when a knock from the from door caused her to jolt her head up.

"Did you invite Maya over this afternoon?" Topanga asked, getting up at walking to the door.

"No, she just left." Maya furrowed her eyebrows, fixating her eye sight on the door, which her mother was opening.

Riley and Topanga's eyes widened when they saw what was beheld on the other side of the mahogany door.

Two police officers stood, at the end of the doorway. The two had kind faces that held smiles up.

"Sorry to bother you Ms. Mathews, we just need to ask your daughter a few questions."

"Regarding what?!" Topanga's lawyer side started to kick in, as she pressed her fists on her hips, scrunching her brows together, and tapping her foot on the ground.

"The night Farkle Minkus was attacked." The officer replied in a more serious tone.

Riley couldn't believe it. She was the one who found him, yet she hadn't even let the thought of what had actually happened cross her mind. That made her feel like an idiot.