Chapter 02 || Conflict

[Chapter 02 || Conflict]

Dean leaned on the counter of the kitchen, now completely dressed. His back faced the entrance and he had his hands on the counter, head bowed and eyes shut. He had never gotten drunk and slept with someone...well, never in this life, this rich business man life. This was a huge mistake.

"You're acting like a white teenage boy struggling to keep the gay thoughts away." Castiel said, leaning against the door frame of the kitchen and curiously watching Dean. He had showered. When they woke, Dean freaked out while Castiel was rather calm and instead of explaining, asked for a shower. He got one. Dean needed to be alone for a moment or two to think anyway.

The green eyed man let out a sigh and opened his eyes, turning to face him. Castiel was now completely dressed again in the clothes from last night. "Sorry." He murmured in a gruff voice. "I haven't drunk like that in a very long time, let alone brought someone home."

"Well technically, I brought you home."

"You know what I mean." Dean pursed his lips in a frown. If anyone found out about this, there was going to be hell raised. If his father found out...shit. That couldn't happen. If the press found out that'd be worse. 'Dean Winchester - A disgusting gay affair with a bartender!' a title he could see in every single gossip magazine and news article.

A sigh left  the blue eyed mans lips. Castiel pushed his hair back out of his face, which Dean found attractive but he wouldn't admit. "Are you deep in the closet,  Mr. Winchester?" He pressed his chest right against Dean's when he got close, piercing blue eyes deeply staring into Dean's.

Dean swallowed. "No."

"Gay?" Castiel asked, trailing fingers up the others right arm, not breaking his enchanting gaze. "Bisexual maybe? Pansexual..."

Dean found it hard but he broke the gaze and gently pushed him off. "I can't tell you."

"Why?" Castiel rose his brows.

"I'm Dean Winchester, that's why." Dean replied.

Castiel almost rolled his eyes but he kept his cool. He was always so calm and chill. "Dean, you fucked me." He said. "You've had your cock in me and you know how big mine is, that's a secret you have from me."

Dean was a little taken back by his straight forward nature. He sighed then took a deep breath. "Bisexual." He exhaled.

"Thought so." Castiel nodded, putting his hands in his pockets. "So, Dean deep-in-the-closet Winchester, I'm going to agree to not spread your 'shame' to the world."

Dean looked relieved. "Thank you. You don't know how hard it is."

Castiel almost snorted. "Sure, in your shoes I don't, I suppose." He agreed. "I guess this is the part where I go then we never see each other again then?"

"Uh..." Dean slowly blinked. "Um. Yeah. That'd be best, sorry." He felt guilty.

"No problem, not the first time I've been kicked out after being fucked." Castiel nodded his head, saluting him. "See you then. I'll be going home and getting high or something." He casually started to walk to the door.

Dean hesitated but quickly followed. His eyes looked to the others ass for a moment then to his face. "Look - I'm not going to just kick you out, I'm not a monster. Want breakfast or something?"

"Nah, I'm good, lover boy." Castiel smiled.

"I can drive you home?" Dean offered.

Castiel shook his head in rejection. "You just go back to being you, pretend this didn't happen, yeah?" He said.