Part 4

I went over to the bed , laying down and pulling the covers over me .

"Do you sleep in here too?" I asked him , nervous to sleep with him .

"Um , no but I could go to the guest room if you want?" He asked , rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled politely "No its alright , I was just wondering".

He smiled at me , removing his shirt and pants .

I forced myself not to stare , mentally scolding myself but I couldn't , he was so toned .

I could see Justin smirking , so I quickly looked away , my cheeks blazing red .

Justin turned the light off , then got in bed .

I thought it was going to be awkward , but it honestly wasn't . It was ... comfortable .

I could tell Justin was fidgeting , wondering if he was aloud to touch me I guess .

A part of me wanted him to wrap his arms around me , but the other part reminded me that im in bed with a stranger .

As if he was thinking the same thing , he gave up, moving away from me .

"Goodnight Tyn" Justin said softly .

"Goodnight" I said , suddenly feeling cold .

I snuggled in deeper into the bed , letting my thoughts consume me .

Why had I gotten in an accident? What caused it ? Why did I feel this way about Justin? I know he was my boyfriend and all but I don't remember him at all . I only remember Harry being in the picture but I could feel something with Justin .

Its like I was being pulled to him in some way .

I looked at my phone , it was nearly midnight , but I couldn't sleep .

I looked over at Justin who was snoring slightly , his lips formed into a pout and his eyebrows furrowed .

The sight made my heart jump and I wanted nothing more than to take his frown away .

I could feel his warmth , and I was freezing , so I snuggled a little closer to him.

I scooted a little closer , our bodies facing eachother .

I closed my eyes , deciding this was enough until I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me , pulling me into them .

I nearly gasped , looking up to see Justins eyes still closed .

He was still sleeping .

I could feel my whole body relax in his arms , his warmth engulfing me and making me feel safe .

I rested my head on his chest , and finally I fell asleep.

I don't remember ever sleeping that good , but then again I don't remember anything really .

I woke up to see Justin still asleeo , his mouth open as light snores fell out .

I giggled quietly , he looked like a baby .

Something inside of me made me lift my hand up , brushing his damp hair from his forehead , pushing it back.

Justins eyes shot open , making me pull my hand back as I started to splutter an excuse .

"Oh , um I - I didn't mean to wake up its just" I started but he only smiled at me , confusing me .

"You used to do that to get me to wake up" His raspy voice said , making me shiver slightly .

"Oh" I said , staring into his droopy eyes .

I realized how close we were , his arms still wrapped around me but I didn't really care .

Justin squeezed his arms tighter around me , making me blush .

I felt my heart flutter as he started to lean in , and I knew I wanted to kiss him .

I wanted to so badly .

But I didnt

"Im sorry , um im gonna go shower" I said , pulling out of his grip and rushing to the bathroom .

I closed and locked the door behind me , taking a deep breath .

Why didn't I kiss him ?

I took a shower and washed my hair , putting on some comfy clothes .

I brushed my teeth and did my hair, straightening it and putting on some makeup .

Its actually pretty hard to do with one working hand .

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=96559525

I slipped on my vans and went downstairs , trying to avoid Justin as much as possible .

I went into the kitchen and cursed my life , Justin was there eating a bowl of cereal .

Our eyes locked but I quickly looked away , walking up to the fridge and grabbing the eggs , my favorite breakfast .

I unlocked my phone when it buzzed .

I had twenty new texts , mostly from my parents and Harry and the lads.

I chose to reply to them later , making my eggs and sitting down across from Justin .

I could feel the awkward tension in the room , making me want to scream ,

"Look" We both said , making us both chuckle ,

"You first" I said , smiling at him .

"Okay , im sorry for trying to kiss you , I didn't or don't ever mean to make you feel uncomfortable in any way , its just , for a second I forgot you didn't remember me , and I thought you.." He trailed off ,

"I wanted to" I blurted out , covering my mouth immediately with my non broken arm ,

Justin looked at me , shocked "You wanted to what?" He asked , I could see the hope in his eyes .

I shook my head , getting up and getting ready to wobble out of the room .

But Justin had other plans .

"Tell me" He said , cornering me as I reached the wall .

"i-I" I said , getting distracted as he put his muscular arm up beside my head , his body pressing to mine slightly .

"You what Tyn?" He begged , wanting reassurance .

"I wanted to kiss you" I said , sighing as it finally came out but I immediately blushed .

" Then do it , im not stopping you" He whispered , making my eyes go wide .

----------

OUU LALA JUSTIN :)

hope you like this part >33

:)