Chapter 10

Chapter 10;

Kate p.o.v

I was at work now, and I had to be on the shop floor again today as we were busy. Again, it was good because Josh is still texting me.

He told me that he wouldn't give up on me, and through a film of tears, I managed to tell him yet again that it's over.

I actually like being in the thick of it - it keeps me busy, instead of just sat behind a desk with paperwork. I had just finished helping to fix a till when I heard a very familiar voice.

"Excuse me, miss?" I grinned before I looked up - Eric's back! I knew he was getting back from Norway today, but I thought that I was meeting him later at the airport, so it took all of my self control not to jump him right here or scream with happiness.

He was wearing his leather jacket and dark jeans and he had the cutest smile on his face - absolutely adorable.

"Oh my gosh, it's Eric Saade!" I heard a few people around me whisper - obviously fans of his.

"Yes, sir. How can I help?" I smiled hugely back.

People didn't know about us, for obvious reasons - my parents and his fame - so we had to act 'normal' in public, which was actually quite funny at times.

I moved away from the till and towards him, a respectable distance between us, yearning to touch him - even just to hold his hand.

"I'm looking for the jackets, but I can't find them. Would you be able to help me?" He smiled innocently.

"Of course, this way." I gestured in the vauge direction of the right section, having some idea of what he was planning.

"Here we are, Sir." I smirked. "Do you see anything that you like the look of?"

We were stood in a now quiet section of the shop with only 2 or 3 other people who weren't paying us any attention.

Eric was idily looking at the jackets and I could see his smirk as I stood close beside him. He let go of the jacket he was holding and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hm, I like this one."

"Eric! We can't, there are people around!" I protested weakly (and quietly) as I giggled.

"I don't care." He grinned, smashing our lips together - it had only been a little over a week but I'd missed him so damn much. He seemed to have lost all his inhibitions during that week, and I liked this side of him very much.

His hand was holding my face, the other on the top of my arm as mine settled on his hips. It went on for a while until he pulled away, much to my disappointment.

"I've missed you." He told me as his thumb stroked my cheek gently.

"I've missed you too. So, how did everything go?" I asked.

"Good. The crowd were happy, we've discussed other countries and got quite a few good pictures. My family were happy to see me and they're desperate to know if I've got someone in my life."

"What did you tell them?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I said that I had an amazing woman in my life who I would like to be my girlfriend, but we're just seeing how things go." he replied as he kissed my cheek.

"That's odd." I sighed happily. "I told my parents exactly the same thing."

"Oh really?" I nodded. "You're so amazing." he kissed me again.

"Are you free tonight?"

"For you, always. What did you have in mind?"

"I think you know." I smirked. "Come to mine this time? I really don't want to have to keep an eye out for J again."

"Deal." He laughed.

We agreed on 6pm tonight. He had no more meetings or anything for a few days, and he said he'd pick me up from work at 6.

We hadn't had nearly as long together as I'd like, but I had to get back to work.

"A little bit longer?" He pleaded after I'd told him. It was already hard to leave his arms but we'd started to gain a little bit of attention.

"What will people think if I'm seen kissing a customer?" I laughed.

"Mmm, how about 'lucky man?'" He moved in for another kiss with a grin.

I stopped him, knowing I'd never get back to work if I stayed here. I put a hand on his chest and gently pushed him away, ignoring the 'hurt' look on his face. "Well, sir. I hope I've been of some assistance."

"Oh, you really have, Miss." With a smile to me, he walked past me but stopping breifly to whisper in my ear.

"See you soon, beautiful."