Who has a crush on you

Aries - Thomas. He loves how full of energy you are, and always up for an adventure.

Taurus - Newt. He instantly fell for you, the shy and quiet one, whenever he is around you he feels secure and warm, he admires how determined and patient you are.

Cancer - Newt. It took him a while for him to adjust to you, you're a crazy women! Loving, emotional and imaginative, but he soon found himself falling for the loud, social butterfly.

Leo - Minho. He couldn't stand you at first. Found you intolerable, bossing every runner like it was your job [It kinda was :p] and always interfering with everything. But soon that 'hate' turned into curiosity, he found himself obsessed with you. Looking after you from a distance, and he couldn't stop himself from falling hard for you. There is a thin line between love and hate.

Libra - Thomas. He found your charm and funny puns to be irresistible. Your down to earth nature made him admire you and your ability to socialize with everyone without a care made him fall head over heels for you.

Scorpio - Minho. It was love at first fight. He hated how Determined and forceful you were, how quick you got things, how exciting you were to be around and your energy, he hated how he felt a magnetic pull towards you and wanted to explore all your secrets.

Capricorn - Gally. Who knew that the 'boring' one in the glade, captured him. The tough, rude builder. He loved your patient nature and disciplined movement. You knew when to leave someone alone and didn't go over board with your limits.

Gemini - Thomas. He loved how adaptable you were and how calm and collected you are. Never losing your chill. Always loved to live, and he constantly stared at you, your youthful looks. But something behind that calm, cool girl was someone tense, nervous and worried, he wanted to be the one to find out why and help.

Sagittarius - Minho. He loved how funny and straightforward you were. Giving things the way they were. Always amusing him and the rest of the gladers, but he loved how careless and free you were, something he admired you for.

Aquarius - Newt. Being the friendly, honest and loyal being you were he didn't take long to fall for you. Loving how unpredictable you were.

Pisces - Gally. He hated you. Easy as that. He hated how shy you were. How creative you were and how selfless you were. As he was the complete opposite. He hated how you kept many secrets that he didn't know but wanted too, and he hated how easily you were led. Most of all he hated  how he was unconditionally and obliviously in love with you. He loved how Inoccent you were and he wanted to teach you everything. *wink wink*

---------
Who went to go see finding dory?

I'm so SAD!  😭😭

Anyways, comment, vote and enjoy! 💘
----------