Job in the glade

Thomas - Runner. You and him run the maze together and often get lost while messing around and being silly ;), but he always makes sure you make it back in time before the walls close. You and him love to have races to see who is faster which he always wins! But he makes it up to you by giving you kisses and making frypan give you extra food. which you love.

Newt - Map Maker. You aren't exactly a runner, Newt wouldn't allow it but you still wanted to somewhat help, so you draw the maps, the fake and real ones, everyday Minho and Thomas explain their sections and you draw and the three of you analyze them. You are only required to work after the runners come back which give you enough time to hang out with Newt.

Minho - MedJack. He wouldn't let you become a runner, which you were okay with, you actually liked being a med jack, helping the boys, Minho and his sneaky ass would occasionally get 'injured' on a run or accidentally 'tripped', he would use this as an excuse to see you, since you were both very busy. He would sometimes sneak in while you were attending someone and kiss your neck to distract you which ends up with him and you getting into a very heated make out session, like the time Thomas got injured and he threw up over Newt because apparently "He was disgusted."

Gally - Buider. Even though you were horrible at it, Gally wanted you by his side at all times, he would surprisingly let you lay around and do nothing while you watched him sweat and his muscles flex in the sun which you did not mind. He would occasionally send a wink your way and run up and hug you and get scolded by Alby for messing around.