Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Lenny Pearce One Shot

Okay so I know I have another fan fiction going but I kind of put that one on hold to work on others. I've written stories for so long but I never upload them because once I do I feel to pressured to update them and end up never finishing them D:

I'd rather write the whole story and finish it before uploading it. So I'm making this more of a hobby than a commitment. Please don't expect regular updates or anything. I write for me more than anyone else. 

Anyways to make up for me quitting on the other one I wrote a Len one shot. I have two John fanfics that are 50% and 75% done and a Paulie one that's 50% done. I do plan on writing some for the other members at some point, but like I said, don't expect anything.

Hope you enjoy :)

xx

You reach out your hands. You are scrambling forward, through a tunnel, trying to grab something at the end of it. You don’t know what it is but you know you want it, so badly. You need it. You have an instinct that without it you just won’t be able to go on. As you scramble closer you make out that it is the silhouette of a person, a man. He is facing away from you. You get so close and you reach out to grab his hand but your own goes straight through his body. Scared, you try again and again; reaching your hands out madly and getting more and more desperate each time they go straight through him. You know that you need this man. It’s like you are so close and yet you can’t have him. He is at arms length but you need him to be closer. Suddenly the man turns to you and he smiles at you. He whispers your name and he looks so happy to see you. You franticly swipe at him, trying to touch him but it’s like he doesn’t even realise what’s happening.  He says your name again, louder this time, and the way he says it makes you realise that he wants you too. He reaches his hand out and you see his eyes go from happiness to longing. You try and embrace him and you feel tears of frustration slip down your cheeks as he tries to do the same but both of your struggles are in vain. You whisper something so quietly you were afraid he wouldn’t hear, but his growing smile and lit-up eyes seem to suggest that he did. ‘I love you’. This time when he reaches out for you, you are blessed with the amazing feeling of his hands on your own, pulling you towards him. You fall into his arms and suddenly everything in your life is the way it was supposed to be. You look up into his eyes, and he whispers back, ‘I love you too’ before leaning in, his lips inching closer to yours.

“LUCY!” You scream and fall off the couch that you had fallen asleep on.

“Ouch” you groan from your place on the floor.

“I called you, like, ten times.” You look up to see your best friend Len trying to recover from laughing at your embarrassing display of clumsiness. “Seriously, what were you dreaming about? You were whimpering and flailing your arms around.”

You think back to your dream. It had been really strange.

“Nothing, it’s hard to explain.” You say, getting back onto the couch. You had been watching a movie with Len at your place last thing you remember. You must’ve fallen asleep halfway through it because the end credits had just finished rolling. You look at the clock to see that the time is four o’clock.

“Tell me.” He sits on the couch next to you. You look over at him. He had been your best friend for a year now, ever since a mutual friend at a party introduced you to each other. The two of you had clicked and become inseparable. You spent a lot of your free time together and told each other everything. You seriously loved everything about Len. He was the main man in your life and he was there for you through thick and thin. He was gorgeous too, and even though you didn’t really think of him in that way, you could still appreciate his perfect smile and flawless abs.

Light At The End Of The Tunnel - Lenny Pearce One ShotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara