After she turned and left, Melodi sighed, "Do you have to go so soon?"

I nodded, "A princess has a lot of things to do."

"I wish I was a princess." she grumbled, looking down.

I lifted her head so her eyes looked up at me, the way mom did when I was younger. "Do I hear what I think I hear?"

Melodi sniffed.

"Listen," I cooed, "every single girl is a princess at heart. You don't need a pretty dress or a crown to tell you that. I'm not even supposed to be the future princess."

"You? But you are perfect." She protested.

"Me?" I said in bewilderment, laughing, "I'm not perfect!"

She still looked kinda down. So I said, "You know what? When they give me the crown that lets everyone know I'm the princess, I will personally tell them to let you hold it before they put it on my head." Her eyes shined.

"Really?!"

I nodded, "Lets hope they'll let." I looked up at the clock, and stood up, "Well, I have to go, if I get the chance to, I will definitely come again."

She walked with me to the door, giving her one last hug, one of the security guards led me to the limo, where Karina already stood, clip board in hand.

"What took you so long?"

I smiled, "Girl problems."

"At four? What can you possibly have?"

"A lot of things." I laughed. We got inside, and left to our next destination.

♔♔♔

"How was the orphanage?" Alya asked, when I came back.

"Fine. I met the cutest little girl!"

"They all seem cute, what's her name?"

"Melodi."

"Awe!" Her voice filled with compassion. "I bet she's lovely!"

"She is." I agreed.

"Cuter than me?" She joked.

I laughed. Knowing her for about three days now, I quickly got used to her joking manner. "Naw, you are by far the most exquisite princess I have ever seen, your Highness." I dramatically bowed, which sent her her in a fit of giggles. So far, I learned not to judge a person by their age.

"Anyway," she said, once she calmed down at my silliness. "Would you like to head over to my room? Maybe we could read a bit from the Bible? If that's alright with you of course." She quickly added the last part.

My eyes lit up, since this princess thing and interview stuff, I haven't had the time to get engrossed in Gods word. "I would love to!" I quickly replied without a second thought. For all I knew, I usually don't have anything after 7:30. Sometimes after 8:00.

Alya smiled, and we walked towards her room.

I plopped myself down on a green beanbag on the floor. This place must really love bean bags. Alya went to her dresser and got out two bibles. One for herself and the other one for me to follow along.

"I hope you don't mind if we read a bit from 1 Samuel. That's where I left off." She said, sitting down next to me, handing me the small brown Bible.

"Not at all!" I told her. We flipped to the book, chapter 16 and began.

The story starts off as God telling Samuel to fill his horn with oil and invite Jesse to a sacrifice for the Lord, and there God will point out the next anointed king of israel. After the sacrifice, Samuel looked at each of Jesse's seven sons, but God said that he had rejected each of them for their selfishness and self-centered personalities. Arising, Samuel began to ask if this is all of his sons. Jesse replied that the youngest son is out in the field, tending the sheep. Samuel called for him, and they brought him forth. Alya paused when the bible started describing David-the youngest son of Jesse-as ruddy and good-looking, with beautiful eyes.

I looked at her helpless expression.

The story went on from Saul and finally on the next chapter, to Goliath. Of course, we know how that ended.

By the end of the 17th chapter, I learned that God can use any young person in big maybe even life-changing events.

"Whoa." Alya spoke first. I agreed along side her. David was fearless and had full on confidence in God. He didn't even have any weapons, except for the Slingshot and those couple of rocks. "I've read this story many times, and yet, this part still amazes me." She continued.

"I agree." I said whole heartedly, looking at the time. The sun had all ready set and it was nearing 9:00. Getting up, I gave the Bible back to her. She walked me to the door,said our good-bye's and parted.

As I neared my room, I saw Zack already standing beside the door.

"Uh-Oh." I said under my breath.

Zack noticed me and nodded. "Good to see you again Princess. How was your time with Princess Alya?"

I shook off the confusion. And smiled. I should be used to his deliberate actions by now.

"Fine, thank you." I turned the door knob, but before I stepped inside, Zack cleared his throat.

"Be careful Princess. A storm is brewing."

Sorry it took so long, next chapter should be getting interesting.