Prologue

My phones rang. It has been three years since I have been back in Saelia. Probably everyone changed. Everyone, even the Prince. He should be 18, maybe 19 now. A man. Not a boy. I sighed, and looked out of the planes window. I was not excited about heading back. Jamie of course, was very excited. He was jumping up and down in his seat.

"Sit down." I told him, picking up the phone, "Hey Max."
"Hey sis!" I heard him say. He also sounded excited to finally see us. His voice sounded slightly older, probably because he was already 23. "How long till you guys land?"

I looked on my wrist, where I wrote down the time. "In about 15 minutes." I answered.

"Great! Cant wait to see you guys finally!"

"Us too." I replied, trying to muster up as much of enthusiasm as possible. Luckily he didn't notice, and hung up.

For some reason, my mind kept creeping back to that night, a week before we moved, I was 15, while the prince was 16 at the time. Its truly funny how we met. Considering I was working that day.

I refused to think about the past. He has moved on, I'm sure of it. He's the prince after all. He has a lot of girls to choose from.

"Attention passengers, this is your pilot speaking. I would like to inform you that we will be landing shortly, so please buckle your seat belts, and prepare for landing. Thank you."

My stomach churned. Here goes nothing. Who knows, maybe I'll see some old friends.

♔♔♔

"Lily!!!" Samantha ran up to me, just as I gathered my luggage. I smiled.

"Sam!!" I yelled, with the same enthusiasm. I almost fell to the ground when she hugged me.

"Its been So long! I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed, refusing to let go. Her outward appearance changed, but she's the same old Sam I remembered before we moves. She continued to blab, "Guess what?! Dads willing to take you back, so you already have a job ready for you! Pumpkin misses you like crazy!"

I smiled at the thought of Pumpkin, the brown lab I fell in love with. "Sam, that's great!"

"Yep!"

Just then two hands wrapped around my neck, and a single, "Missed you, sis." breathed out. Max planted a kiss on my head. I looked up at my big brother, and hugged him back.

"Where's Ashley?" I asked, remembering his wife. The reason why he stayed in Saelia, and didn't move with us three years ago, is because he got married to Ashley

"Uh...it didn't work out..." he replied slowly. I jumped.

"What?! Why? You two were so in love!" Max knew I loved Ashley. A grin spread across his lips.

"Awe, Lil, you're so easy to fool, she's standing behind you." I turned around, and saw a brown haired women wearing a cute pink sun dress, standing there, laughing. Max bent down, and whispered in my ear, "And we are very much in Love." He teased.

The women walked up to me and said, "Hey, Lil! Missed you!" She hugged me, and I hugged her back. Max went to greet mom and Jamie.

While I hugged Ashley, I noticed something, could it be...? "Um...Ash?" I hesitated, "Are you expecting...?" Ashley smiled.

"Didn't expect you to notice so quickly, yes we are, just don't tell your mother yet." She gave a light-hearted laugh again.

"That's great! I'll be an aunt!"

Ashley nodded, "Yep, how old are you again? Its been a while."

"17." I replied. She was deep in thought.