Regrets (Dr. Smiley)

Start from the beginning

"You killed me, Y/n. Why? I loved you..." Smiley says dropping to his knees. You stood frozen and still until...

Ba-dump ba-dump ba-dump

You felt something pumping in your hand. Looking down slowly, there was a heart. You had a heart clenched in your right fist, and a bloody kitchen knife in your left. Blood painted your skin all the way up to your elbows. The fear you had before doesn't compare to now.

"N-No... I didn't do this..." You whisper, dropping the items. You begin backing away into the darkness and shaking your head. "I didn't do this! I didn't do any of this! I didn't kill you!"

Smiley only smiled at you and laid down on his side. "I forgive you..." He says and closes his eyes. Your eyes widen.

"No... No... Smiley! Wake up! Wake up! Please wake up!" You say, still hiding in the darkness.

"Y/n!..."

"Smiley please wake up!"

"Y/n..."

"Smiley..."

"Y/N!"

~END OF DREAM~

Beep beep beep beep beep!

You shot your eyes open and sat up taking in as much air as you possibly can take. Sweat is drenching your forehead and and your eyes are wide open in fright. Tears are falling down your face and your throat is dry. Two strong and warm arms engulf you in a hug, suddenly.

"It's okay... Shhh it is only a dream..." You hear Smiley say behind you. You turn your body and hug him, crying on his shoulder.

"It was horrible, Smiley. I killed you and-... I'm sorry-... It was scary Smiley..." You sob barely able to form correct sentences. Smiley hugs you tighter and pets your hair.

"It's alright. Just cry, baby girl. It'll be alright." After a while you both calmed down and so has the beeping.

You didn't even know where you were until you looked around the hospital room. It was quiet until you decide to speak about something.

"Smiley?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm.. Having doubts." You say quietly. He pulls away and sighs.

"Me too. But there's no way in hell I'm gonna lose you. I love you to much to let you go. I know we'll be fine. You just have to trust me... Do you trust me?" He asked, staring deep in your eyes. You nod, not bothering to injure your throat anymore.

"Good because I trust you too. Now get some rest. The doctors are gonna be here, shortly." Smiley gives a quick kiss before waving goodbye and leaving your room through the door.

You look at the door and smile.

I don't know what to do without him, if he's gone.