Regrets (Jeff The Killer)

Jeff The Killer:

You fluttered your eyes open only to regret it by the blinding light above your head. You groan slightly before sitting up and looking around. White walls, monitors, medical bed, chairs.

"Hospital..." You muttered. You touched your face to feel bandages and saw your arms covered in them too.

You looked around the room to see Jeff asleep by the bed on one of the chairs, and many gifts and flowers beside him. His head was on the side of the bed and on his crossed arms.

You stayed silent and leaned back down on your medical bed and remembered what Liu did to you. Your sighs interrupted the silence, but only for a minute before you returned to the quietness again.

"Your silence is killing me." Jeff mumbled looking up at you.

"Can you blame me?" You mumbled, not fazed at all. After that, quietness returned again.

"I'm sorry." Jeff mumbled. You sat up again and waited for him to continue. "I'm sorry for all the stuff I caused. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. It's all my fault and I'm sorry I ever met you. If I never went to kill you, you wouldn't be meeting me and having my enemies after you, you would've never tried to commit suicide after we broke up, we would've never fought, you wouldn't have gotten raped, and you would've never met me. I can't let you get hurt because of me anymore..."

You stared at him, silence consuming your thoughts... Until you began laughing. Jeff stares at you oddly confused by what's so funny.

"You big goof. Don't you see? After I whooped your ass the day we met, my life has been better. Why can't you see that? I loved the day me and you became friends and wanna know why? Because the magic started from there! You asked me out and I became your girlfriend. Remember the day I wore your hoodie? You got so happy! Oh and our date and first kiss made me feel special. Especially to a serial killer. Plus it was funny when you jumped in my cactus garden and when you were cheesy. And all the other times like finding eachother singing or you becoming jealous mean something to me. So what if I have my virginity gone or when one or two enemies are after me. I'm still here aren't I? And I'm still here because of you! YOU Jeff. My parents never bothered and nor did anyone else. I love you. More than you can imagine..."

Jeff hugged you after you finished and hid his head in your shoulder and hair. He had a somewhat strong grip on you but you didn't mind. At least you have your killer here.

"Do you remember what I said when I was defending you?" You ask. He nodded on your shoulder and pulled away.

"You said that I was the best of all Creepypastas and that even though I may be a killer, I have feelings too. You even comebacked the brat too. How could I ever forget?" He says with a chuckle. You shrug and give him a hug.

He hugs back and cries into your shoulder. You pet his hair and shush him gently. After a few moments, he pulled away and gave you a kiss he has been longing for ever since he put you in the hospital. You kissed back just as eagerly.

"I love you, sweet cheeks." Jeff says caressing your bandaged cheek.

"I love you too, my infamous killer." He laughed at the nickname before giving you one last peck and heading to the nearby window.

"The doctors are outside your door with a couple cops just to make sure I don't kill ya! They wouldn't enter until I left too." You laughed and blew him a kiss before he left as he did the same.

Once he left, the docs came in with a very noticeable shocked look. Their faces stayed like that for a moment or two and you just got upset. They saw everything yet still had the guts to keep that face in front of a killer's girlfriend. You crossed your arms over your chest and said the unexpected.

"What? I don't see you in a good relationship with anyone who's willing to protect you 24/7 so continue your work or I'll call Jeff to make you oh what was it? Go to sleep?" After that, the doctors rushed to finish their work.

Jeff was at a nearby tree who heard everything and began laughing loudly. You giggled a bit too maniacal and saw them continue their work in fear.

It's fun being a killer's girlfriend!