Party #3

(1st Group): Round 3:

The girlfriends have gotten out of the eyeless killer's room and headed for a new door. This door had black and white horizontal stripes on it with red small splotches of blood on it.

"Let's not go in there."
(LJ's/gf) stated nervously. Slender chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry," Slender said, "I cleaned out the unwanted gore inside."

(LJ's/gf) sighs in relief and opens the door. Walking in first, she smiles at the many bags of candy and targets.

"Alright," Slender said, "we are going to see who can poison the first dummy in the shortest amount of time with these -He pointed to the bags full of candy- bags full of poisonous candy. The first one to finishes wins this round!"

The girls waited for the count down before going to a dummy with a bag beside it. After ten minutes, (LJ's/gf) raised her hands up in the air and jumped up and down.

"I'm done~!" She sang in a sing along voice. Slender examined her work then nodded in approval.

"Congrats, (LJ's/gf), you won this round! All of you have completed your challenges!!"

2nd Group: Round 3:

The second group now left Silver's room and headed for the next door. It is designed with dull colors and appeared to be stitched to the door... How is that even possible!?

"Let me guess." (Jason's/gf) said, "Jason's room?"

Splender chuckled and patted the girl's head. They went inside the room and looked around. Broken doll parts were either strapped or hung on the wall. A few needles and strings with some other decor layed on the table. Splender cleared his throat for out attention.

"Alright. Here you will be stitching up a doll. You will need the right tools and as always first to finish wins!" He says again cheerily.

The girls nod again and wait for another count down. And once Splender finished, the girls rushed. Ten minutes later, (Jason's/gf) held up a very beautifully hand made doll with a plastered smile. Splender examined the doll before smiling happily.

"Congrats (Jason's/gf)!" He squealed, "You won!"

The girl did a small bow and the other girls clapped. Once they left the room, they had one more door to pass. This time, a green door.... Neon green to be exact.

"Ugh Ben," (Ben's/gf) muttered as she facepalms. The girls hear and snicker along.

(Ben's/gf) opened up his bedroom door to see the other group there inside with Slender. Slender smiled as the second group began walking in the room.

"Congrats guys! Since you all passed your tests, Splender and I are going to let you play video games for a reward and afterwards you can go back to the living room and dance." Slender chimed.

The girls cheered and began hooking up a system to the TV. They picked a game and began getting controllers. They picked a racing game. Once they designed their own cars, they set up a route and did a count down. After many cheats from all the gals, (Ben's/gf) won the round. She slammed her console down and punched the air.

"I still got it!" She laughed and the others began laughing too.

After that all the girls got to know eachother more and danced their worries away. But before the girls parted, they got eachother's numbers and went back to their loving/annoying/smart/funny/whining/perverted boyfriend!!

The End Of This Chapter!!!!!