Important Author's Note

Hey everyone! I just wanted to write a quick note which relates to the last chapter I wrote.

In the last chapter I had mentioned stuff about cutting and death. Everyone dies, but there are all reasons. Suicide and anything leading to it is not an answer.

Many people around the world die thinking that there not perfect and will never fit in. There all wrong everyone has a reason to live. You commit suicide your pain might go away but you left someone else in pain.

Never tell yourself that your not perfect because somewhere in your heart I know you are. If you ever feel alone or not wanted then remember that there are more than a billion people in this world and at least one loves you with all its soul.

The butterfly project was a act created to stop people from cutting:

Rules

1. when you feel like you want to cut, take a marker or pen and draw a butterfly wherever the self-harm occurs.
2. name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. NO scrubbing the butterfly off.
4. if you cut before the butterfly is gone, it dies. if you don't cut, it lives.
5. another person may draw them on you. these butterflies are extra special. take good care of them.
6. even if you don't cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support.

Many people have participated in this act and helped stop self harm.

I'm a big fan of the butterfly project, as it helped me so much when I was a teenager

I'm a big fan of the butterfly project, as it helped me so much when I was a teenager. I struggled with self harm for a long time. I first found the project when someone asked if they could draw a butterfly on my wrist, as my scars were visible and still quite red. It was right after my one and only attempt to kill myself. I didn't understand what they meant, so they explained it to me and drew one on my wrist in sharpie. The second I had access to the internet, I immediately googled the butterfly project and it soon became a habit. Instead of cutting, I drew butterflies; some were extravagant, others were plain, and others were symbols for people that meant a lot to me, but would never know me. It gave me a new thing to focus on and it really made all the difference. Yesterday, I finally got my butterfly tattoo, a permanent one, to symbolism that I've overcome so much and I'm stronger than what was bothering me back then. I was 13 when I started, I was 16 when I stopped. Now two years later as an 18 year old adult, I finally have my symbols of victory. I've overcome so much, and it's all because of this project. Many huge thank you's to whoever started this. I would not be writing this today had I not found your project. It really has made the world of a difference. ~ Unknown (Private)

This was a true story. If any of you ever need someone to talk to please let me know cause I'm always here to talk! I've never try to self harm my self but I always feel that I'm different from everyone. Yes I have come home crying myself to sleep thinking about everything that's wrong with me. But I know that there are so many people who love me. I have an awesome family and amazing friends who can never stop making me laugh. You have someone to.

I hope you guys took this note to heart because I know there are people around the world that are struggling. But never ever give up.

" Sometimes we HOLD ON to something we love SO TIGHT because we are afraid that something great won't happen twice. But until you learn to LET GO, you will never know! Our lives have ups and downs for a reason. We may never know how STRONG we are until BEING STRONG is the only choice we have left! At that moment, we SEE our foundation of FAITH and face all our deep HOPES! To make room for MORE you must release some- and remember, when one door closes, a window opens somewhere. STAND STRONG in your FAITH and have a GLORIOUS day! " ~ LeeAnne Locken

Comment and Vote if you can relate to any of this!

Make sure to share this to people who need help, direct message me if you want to talk!