pg.18

Somethings takes us by surprise

Con was on his way to his mission,till a couple of Rogue werewolves got to him. Con pulled his silver dagger out and was able to fend them off. Con thought,' I can teleport after I knock them out and give a phone call to the nearest wolf pack' He said," Hello..Yeah..I don't know who I'm calling ,but there are these guys that tried to kidnap me..so I need you to handle it. I was able to knock them out."

Con then went back to the mission at hand and kept walking,not knowing that their was someone following him..till it was too late and Con passed out by smelling in the gage that covered his face from the person behind him.

The head person said," Good job,bring him here..I would like to meet this..mate of his.." The person that gaged him,put Con into a cell like room,the door was locked and there was barred in place of a door and wall,with a door barred. Con said,thinking out loud," Where am I? When I find that prick that put me in here,I'm gonna make him pay..For now..I have to find a way to escape.." A voice laughed and said," Oh.? Really that simple? You can just escape like that?" Con said," Show yourself..It's not like I can kill you through the bars.." A shadowy figure appeared, he looked around his early 20's, he had dyed red hair and had dark brown eyes. Con said," Do you have any reason for putting me in a cage? If not then your gonna pay a high price." He smiled, coldly at the man when he said that. The man said," I'm a Alpha Rogue,names Balfour. Anyway Your the notorious Con? In the theif's guild? Yes?" Con said," You have the correct person..I suppose. But your still not telling me why I am here? Why am I here? Wait..your the person that put me here? I'm so gonna kill you when I get out of this cage!"Balfour thought,' Man,He's feisty.. I like that. Maybe I'll up the price on his life..He's also the Prince's mate..though he seems untouched... Either he rejected him or the prince is taking it step by step for he is a human...' He smirked and said," I could go into your little cage and make you eat those words,little pup." Balfour then went out of the room and said to his followers," We're in for a treat my friends..Now all I need is for one of you to bring this letter in front of the thief's guild after..a day.."

Duncan and the rest of them went to see if maybe Con got arrested.They said if a person named Con was recently locked up. The officer said," No, Are you looking for that person?" Duncan said," No,We were just checking.." Duncan and the rest came back after a long day to see that Tyler had an envelope in his hands,he said," It's for you,Duncan.." Duncan opened the envelope,he read it as it said,"
Dear Duncan and his little thief guild friends,
We have your little fox hybrid friend. Con... And He's locked up in our make shift cell..Don't worry he's been feed and everything.. What we need is a trade.. Your title as the next ruler of the wolves,for your precious mate..Tick Tock..He's not marked and I would be glad to make him my mate..instead.." Duncan growled and said," You can hear him laughing and it's from an Alpha Rogue !"

Con was let out as long as he showed the group how to rod something..for thinking that there was no way he was a thief. Con smirked and said," I like a good challenge.. But I need a weapon to preform such a task and you took away my favorite killing weapon.." It's true they did take away his dagger! I mean he's had that thing when Kia and Con were first starting out to be thieves! They gave back his dagger and Balfour said," Now shoo and show.." Con got up and walked out like he owned the place,he went in the market and said," What do you want me to steal...? And aren't you wolves suppose to have I don't know a pack house and more legal jobs?"Balfour said," Yes,I suppose ,but I want to see just how something as small as you can be a threat.." Con smirked and then went behind the person and said," If anyone moves ,I'll slit his throat!" Con did have the dagger under the guys chin and close to his neck.Con then mind linked Jack and said,' I need your help! I'm on 3rd street!"

Jack said," Duncan! Con's on 3rd street requesting help! Let's get Cody,Kia and Blade , so we can go!"Blade stayed behind for needing to keep an eye on Niall,and Kia being worried about leaving him alone. The people that came for back-up were Cody,Kia,Duncan and Jake.

Con looked at each of the people around him in full alert. Most of them were scared, half was for what the Alpha would do to them and the other half didn't care if he died but what would they do if they didn't have their Alpha? Con saw the others and smiled. He said to Balfour," I told you,you would pay.." The Alpha was shaking now,they got arrested that day,while Con just cried when they got back and he was able to be in his room. Duncan said," Con? Are you ok?" Duncan opened the door and said," Con.." Con was muffling his cries. Duncan went over to him and Con cried into his shoulder. Duncan said," Why are you crying,little fox?" Con said," They looked like I was some type of..meal that they wanted to eat..." He shivered at the thought,then said," I didn't eat anything for fear they put some type of drug in it..They forced me to take some type of pill..It was really gross..and my stomach hurts from it...Being captured is terrible! I didn't think anything could top people trying to sell you!"
-June 21
-Edited, July 30
Leave a vote or a comment to tell me if you liked this page...or this chapter so far.Chi Out!