Philly cheese steak- Hey! I was wondering if you would like a quick tour around the school before classes start at 9.

Y/N - Sure! Do you mind if I bring Clair?

Philly cheese steak - Only if you don't mind that I bring Dan.

Y/N - Deal

Philly cheese steak - Okay, meet you in the main hall at 8?

Y/N - Yeah sounds good!

I put the phone down smiling. I'm so lucky that I ended up knowing someone here! And he was a old friend that I missed very much.

I brush through the rest of my hair and see that Clair is already dressed and ready as well. "Hey Y/N, do you want to go find our classes before they start?"

"Yeah, I actually booked us a tour at eight o'clock."

"They have tours here?!"

"Sure they do, if you know the right people."

She looks at me confused and hands me a plate with a omelette on it. "Well better start eating and finish getting ready. I'll pack our bags for today, okay?"

"Yeah, make sure you add a extra quill in mine just in case, you remember last year?"

"When all your quills kept snapping? Yeah, did you buy some different ones this year?"

"Yep, Eagle feathered."

"Nice."

I take a bite of the omelette and almost cry out.

"What's wrong? Did I mess it up?"

" I'm so glad your my roommate..."

"So I didn't mess up?"

"Clair I forgot how good you were at cooking, I almost cried out hallelujah."

She laughs and walks away only to come back with our two bags and our suitcases. "Okay, so what all do we need?" I list off the things we need for our classes today including our books, parchment, quills and other necessity's. She puts everything in our two little blue hand bags which have undetectable extension charms on them so we don't have to carry around everything.

We finish about 10 minutes before I agreed to meet up with Phil and I just run to the bathroom to do some last minute touch ups. We are out of the door and on our way to the main hall at 7:55.

"So who are we meeting up with?" Clair asks while we wait on some stairs to come and meet us so we can head down.

"Phil and Dan. Phil asked me this morning if I wanted to have a tour around the place."

She smirks at me. " Ohhh? So we're meeting up with two cuties?"

I roll my eyes "Phil and I are just friends, even though we haven't seen each other for a while I could never think of him as more than a brother."

She giggles "Okay, but what about Dan?"

I pause for a moment, Dan was pretty cute and I won't say I didn't like him a bit, but I couldn't. We we're only staying here for a year. "I'm really not looking for that kind of relationship right now Clair."

"Donc, vous ne me dérange pas si je dois?(So you do not mind if I have)" She murmurs with her eyebrows raised.

"Je m'en fiche."(I don't care) I reply smoothly as we walk into the main hall.

She pouts at me. "Mais je veux quelqu'un pour aller à des dates doubles avec!( but I want someone to go on double dates with!)"

I spot Dan and Phil sitting at a table near the doors. Phil looks over and waves at us. I wave back and look over at Clair. "Vous trouverez quelqu'un.(You'll find someone)"