"Dork." He said, hugging me.

"Weirdo." I said, returning the hug.

After we pulled away from our hug, I looked around and saw that Steve had decorated his room for Christmas.

"What's the date?" I asked.

"It's the... Oh! It's the twenty-fourth." Steve answered, smiling.

I grinned widely and sped out of the room. I ran into my room to change into some training clothes and grabbed some breakfast. Then I raced to the elevator while eating a Pop Tart. I'll make it up to Thor later.

"Hey, Ricky." I said, walking into the training room.

"Hey Beautiful." He said, winking.

"Flirty much?" I asked, smirking.

"You don't flirt enough."

"Is that supposed to be a comeback?"

"Nope. Just the truth."

I rolled my eyes and finished my Pop Tart.

"Tony's having a party tonight." Ricky said. "Wanna be my date?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Really?" He asked, surprise.

"Yeah. Now let's start training."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

If you didn't know already, Tony is the best at throwing parties. Tonight, he'll be inviting some S.H.E.I.L.D. agents like Maria Hill and Nick Fury. He's also inviting Sam a.k.a. the Falcon, our very own Scarlett Witch and War Machine, Peter Parker and Bucky.

I'm pretty excited and didn't want to really dress up all fancy or anything so I dressed cute but casual.

Maddy's outfit! I totally love this one.

Ricky said he'd come and get me from my room since he wanted to be a gentleman. It was kind of cute he was acting like it was a real date. He's really sweet. Wait, what? Shut up, Maddy! Sometimes I say the stupidest things.

There was a knock on my door just as I finished putting on my lip gloss. I opened the door and saw Ricky.

Aww he dressed comfy too!

That's Ricky☺️

"Woah. You look great." He said, grinning.

"You too." I said, smiling.

I took his arm and Charlie scampered behind us.

The party looked really cool when we walked in. Tony, Bruce, Steve and Natasha were at the bar. Thor, Pepper, Jane and Maria were all talking together in a cluster. There were some other random people that Tony probably knew that were here. I saw Peter Parker and Sam talking to some S.H.E.I.L.D. agents. I let go of Ricky's arm and ran up to Bucky when he walked through the door. I hugged him and he chuckled, hugging me back.

"How ya doin', Shortie?" He asked, smirking.

"Oh no! Not you too!" I said, laughing.

"I'm evil. Mwahahaha!"

"Yeah I can see that. You and everyone else are calling me short. How evil." I said, sarcastically.

I heard Thor's booming laugh and looked over. He hugged Jane and kissed the top of her head. Aww! They're so cute.

The party went on as Tony got drunk. Once he got to the point where he was unbearably drunk and started doing things he'd regret... That's kind of where the party ended. We got Tony in bed and all the visitors left. Thor decided to escort Jane to the airport and Clint had gone home for Christmas to be with his kids. Natasha, Steve, Pepper, and Bruce decided that they would go to bed.

"Maddy. Come here." Ricky said, motioning for me to come.

I got up and walked over to him. We were standing near the tree when he wrapped his arms around me.

"Gotcha." He said, looking up.

I looked up and smirked.

"You're such a fox." I said, looking away from the mistletoe.

He looked at me and grinned, his green eyes gleaming.

"It's a gift." He said.

Then he started to lean in when the clock struck twelve.

"Merry Christmas, Marx." I said.

"Actually, it's Stark now."

"Whatever Ricky." I said, grinning.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed me.

****************************
Aww! I'm so lonely lol. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please comment, vote and follow me for more stories!