Chapter 5

“Kitty, Jam wake up” Someone shook my legs. I’m fucking not a morning person. “What if we don’t want?” I sassed, huh too cool for you peasant. “Yeah, now leave us" Kitty mumbles whilst her eyes are still close “Maybe if I didn’t wake you up, I will leave you with the clowns right here” I shot up from my bed, Kitty also. Shit, am I dreaming? I’m with fucking Reece Mastin

“Reece Fucking Mastin” Caitlin and I tackled him on the ground. We really think the same

I sniffed his shirt, he smell awesome. “Now, let me get up. Cause we’re going to One Direction’s house” He said and my eyes were like falling.

Reece stood up and start to walk away. “Please, don’t let us go back there, they have so much rules” I clung into his legs while walking. Kitty bawled up and starts rolling and saying ‘I don’t wanna go back to those Law Makers’ again and again.

“Okay for now, but get dressed up. We’re going to the studio, I’m going to record some songs” He said and face-palmed.

“And oh, those bags over there is the clothes for you two” He pointed the bags near the bathroom.

I nodded and I kicked Caitlin, not that hard. “Stop bawling and saying that, Reece said that he wouldn’t tell the boys that we’re here with him” I said and her awesome smile appeared. “And go change we’re going to his studio, clothes are there” I continued and pointed at the bags.

I picked my outfit, very simple yet not trashy outfit. Is that made sense? Hahaha no. It’s a ripped jeans and a Miami Heat jersey that reaches my bum. I put my hair in a bun with a bandana that looks like a headband. I look like a faggot.

“For you” Kitty throws me underwear… and it’s not just underwear, its fucking underwear for men. It landed on my hair. Anger boiled up inside of me.

“I’M NOT A FUCKING BOY!” I shouted and throw the underwear; oops it landed on her mouth.

“Let the underwear fight begin” We said in unison, we start throwing each other back and forth the underwear. Then, Reece arrived.

“WHAT THE HELL? IT IS MY UNDERWEAR!” He shouted from the top of his voice.

“Kitty’s fault”

“Jamaica’s fault”

“Shut up, now let’s go before my manager scream at me” He said and we both nodded.

I grabbed my black TOMS and wore it while running going downstairs. Luckily, I didn’t fell on the stairs. Reece drove his car not that peacefully because we’re arguing if Vegemite or Nandos is more delicious.

“Both are delicious! Now stop! We both won” Caitlin sassed. I high fived my best friend, yeah we’re fucking childish.

He parked on a huge building that is really tall. Damn, I wanna work to this place also, but I can’t I have no talent.

“Is Roger here already?” Reece asked the girl with a red hair. “Yes, he’s on floor 132 room number 45” She replied and Reece nodded.

“Now, it’s a long way going up to floor 132 room number 45” He giggles. That bullshit laugh made me die.

The elevator finally dinged and we reached the room 45. “Kitty, why are you shaking?” I asked my bestie.

“I have a bad feeling that something will happen” She bit her nails and I spat it.

“I think no” I comfort her. She nodded and sat on the couch.

“Finally you arrived” The man said and he removed his headphones “Who are you?” He asked us

“I’m Caitlin and she’s Jamaica” Kitty said with no expression.

“Twins?” He asked. Is he going to know all about us?

“Kinda, but no” He nodded and left us.

“Now Reece, sing” He ordered and Reece start singing. I stood up to grab the food on the table but I saw a paper with a lyrics?

Almost Is Never Enough (Credits to Ariana Grande and Nathan Skyes xD)

“I like to say we gave it a try….” Kitty sang while her head is on my shoulders.

“I like to blame it all on life….” I sang, I wish I have a nice voice

“You two can be Reece’s featured artist for that song! Your voices were awesome” Roger clapped, psh gay.

“I second that” Reece raised his hands. I looked at Kitty, she shrugged. Thanks for the help.

“Okay, but we have nice voices?” Kitty asked no one in particular

“Yeah, now you two go on the recording area” Roger pushed us going to the door. We both entered it, there is a big see through mirror and a headphones.

“Ready?” Reece asked. We both nodded and put the headphones.

I like to say we gave it a try

I like to blame it all on life

Maybe we just weren’t right

But that’s a lie, that’s a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want

But in time our feelings will show

Cause sooner or later

We'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each other's arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough

If I could change the world overnight

There'd be no such thing as goodbye

You'll be standing right where you were

And we'd get the chance we deserve

Try to deny it as much as you want

But in time our feelings will show

Cause sooner or later

We'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough

(We were) So close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me

The way I wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn’t be two worlds apart

But right here in each other's arms

Yeah we almost, we almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough

“That was flicking awesome!” Roger shouted and we, Caitlin and I start doing the random dancing.

“I guess I will not allow you to leave my house” Reece kissed our foreheads. Too much fucking feels.