Chapter 1: Painting The Hokages Face

Lilianna POV

"UUUUUGGGGGHHHH" I groaned, I woke up to have my dad shaking me.

"Lily! Get up! You're gonna be late for the academy!" Dad said still shaking me.

"Yeah, but why does it matter you're late for everything plus-" I stopped talking when he gave me one of those looks that said 'you-better-shut-up-and-do-what-I-said' "Okay! Okay! Get out so I can get ready!" I said pushing him out the door.

"I can't wait for the prank me and Naruto are doing today!" I said to myself.

I changed into my ninja gear which consists of black skinny jeans, a light gray shirt and my ninja sandals. I brushed my long, silver hair and left it down. I knew Naruto was waiting at the Hokage Mountain for me so I opened my window, jumped out and landed on the ground with a soft thud.

~~~~ 2 Hours Later ~~~~

"Get back here!" Yelled a Chunin as he chased me and Naruto.

We kinda-maybe painted the hokage faces. Now we were jumping from rooftop to rooftop to avoid the Chunin. We hid and the Chunin raced right past us. We started laughing so hard we were rolling on the ground until a certain voice made us freeze.

"Lily. Naruto. Why aren't you two in class?"

"Iruka Sensei!" Me and Naruto said in sync.

"Are you gonna answer my question?" He asked tapping his foot impatiently.

"Um........no?" I replied I grabbed Naruto's hand and tried to run but Iruka Sensei already had us back to back and tied up.

He proofed us to the classroom and everyone stopped and stared at us.
We ended up having to do the transformation jutsu.

Sakura went first. Sakura is a girl with pink hair that reminds me of cotton candy, she is a MAJOR fan girl and Naruto has a crush on her. She transformed into Iruka Sensei. She did pretty well.

Next was Sasuke Uchiha, my cousin. Sad thing is the entire Uchiha clan was slaughtered except for 3 people. Me, Sasuke and Itachi- Sasuke's older brother. Sasuke had such a traumatic experience he completely forgot about me! So nobody knows I'm his cousin except for me, my dad and Itachi. He also transformed into Iruka Sensei. He did better than Sakura did.

Next it was me. I did the correct handsign and turned into an exact copy of my dad, the copy cat ninja.

"Good job Lily. Naruto your next."

Naruto walked up and turned into a naked blond lady, making Iruka Sensei fly back with a nosebleed. Tch...................Pervert.

Soon enough class was over and Iruka Sensei made me and Naruto clean the paint off of the Hokage faces.

"I'm not letting you go home until you finish cleaning the Hokage faces!" Said Iruka Sensei

"Tch.... It's not like there's anyone at home anyway." Naruto muttered.

"Dad is probably on a mission anyway." I said sadly.

My dad was always on missions so I hardly saw him and my mom was killed in the Uchiha massacre. Iruka stopped and seemed to think a little bit.

"Hey, um. Naruto? Lily?" Said Iruka Sensei

"What do you want now?" Naruto whined.

"How about if you finish clean the Hokage faces I'll take you two out for ramen tonight." Offered Iruka Sensei

"Yessss!! I'll have this done in no time!" Exclaimed Naruto

"Awww. I can't. I have to go home to take care of dads summoning dogs." I pouted.

"Okay. Maybe next time then lily." Said Iruka

"Yeah. Maybe."

Soon enough we finished. I waved goodbye to Iruka and Naruto and went home. I summoned dads ninja hounds, fed them, gave them water then unsummoned them. I summoned my wolf pack and did the same thing and then went to sleep thinking about one thing.

The graduation tomorrow.