Chapter 23 part 2

Hayes POV

Then she shoots.

I jump up from my sleep and look around the hotel room confused.

I look next to me and Elena was there, thank god.

I breath out and hug her.

"Hayes? What are you doing?" She questions and turned around.

"I'm sorry I had a really bad dream and you- never mind." I didn't want to think of it.

"No, tell me. It's okay because what ever happened isn't real." she says facing me.

I was hovering over her and she was playing my hair.

"You killed yourself," I pause. "Because of me."

Her eyebrows furrowed. "Why?"

"I was really mean to you and I called you a slut and told you to do it." I mutter.

The dream was so real.

I thought it really happened. I was about to freak out if it did.
I can't believe myself.

"Hayes, it's okay." She says softly.

"No it isn't. I could of lost you two." I say and put my hand on her stomach.

I could feel someone move then touch my hand.

"Lovebugs hand is beside yours." She says. I smile and softly rub in the spot.

"I love you so much." I say kissing where it's hand was. "I will never ever turn my back on you or forget you. You're my everything and I promise to protect you." I whisper.

I stay talking to lovebug while Elena falls asleep.

I can't explain how much I love her. She's the best. I'm so happy she's the one that I got pregnant. I've been in love with her for so long and now I might actually have a chance with her.

Or at least I hope I do.