Three

Nina's eyes blinked a few times as Mateo ran towards them.

"Hey bro. You alright?" He literally spoke with the jerk and rested his arms around him.

"Yeah. This lady right here just spilled the drink on me." Nina's eyes grew wider. God he's so ridiculous!, she thought.

"Unintentionally, sir. It was an accident." She pulled out the most awkward acting.

Ellah's grip on her hand became tighter than before. "Come on. Let's clean you up." Mateo told the guy as if they were so close. They really were, as a matter of fact, when he called the guy 'bro' and the jerk responded comfortably. What are they anyways?

"I'll talk to you later." He eyed Nina as he let the guy walked before him.

Ellah turned to her with a look of worry and a little bit of excitement. We watched them enter another entrance of the hotel.

"Are you alright Nina?" Her voice snapped Nina out of her thoughts. "Yeah, yeah. No biggie." Nina sighed deeply and turned her heels.

Ellah followed behind Nina as they took a break and went to their locker room. She sat at the long bench, bits of sweat on her forehead. Nina thought of the whole thing happened back there, while Ellah waited for her to speak.

"Is this something terrible? Am I in big trouble? I will be fired for this." Nina mumbled through her lips.

"Honestly girl, yeah, it is. You're in big trouble." Ellah confronted. "He himself said it. And we saw how his eyes were full of anger and annoyance." She frowned.

"I can't be fired. I need this job." Nina said with tears starting to fill her eyes.

"Well, that guy is a jerk. He deserved it." Ellah patted Nina's shoulder and showed a grin.

What seemed to be an hour for Nina just made her day just as bad as having her monthly period. Walking to that guy was a big mistake, even taking his order. It all went crazy for Nina.

As Nina went to her locker to get changed, Ella sprinted to her. "Hey. He's here." Ella informed Nina with worried look. Nina inhaled a big amount of air and breathed out heavily, thinking this is it.

She saw Mateo standing at the door, impatiently waiting for her. "Sir?" Nina's voice shook, as she can't look directly into his eyes.

"What you've done earlier was way out of the line." Mateo's voice shrieks that frightened Nina.

Nina desperately wanted to ask who was that guy that he's too concerned about but she can't due to how disappointed he was to her.

"It was an accident, I told you. And I'm very sorry." Nina tried her best to convince Mateo but he won't buy it.

"As for that you will no longer work here." He firmly stated at Nina's face.

Nina's heart pounded so fast, as if it will fall out from her chest. "W-what?" She stuttered, blinking rapidly, wishing she heard him wrong.

"Yes. You will now work directly under me." Mateo crossed his arms, maintaining his tall-intimidating stand.

"What do you mean by that?"

"You will now be my personal assistant. And you can't say no to it." Mateo waited a few moments for Nina to respond. But nothing really came out of Nina's mouth. She was shocked but mostly confused.