Sad Harry Styles imagine.

"You know what, we're done. We are so goddamn done (Y.N)." Harry said.

"Harry we can still fix this. Harry please. Please forgive me please." You cried.

"You know what you're right. We're done. I regret everything. I regret the I love you's, the things you gave me and I regret most of all your Love. I wish i didn't even met you." You shouted at his face.

"Get out of my f**cking house and don't you dare visit me 'cause when you do, You'll never gonna see me again."

"Oh so now you are threatening me?" He asked angrily.

"Oh it's not a threat, its a promise." You said.

A Promise.

----------------

*After 2 years*

HARRY'S P.O.V

I wanted to say sorry to her but i dont even know if she's gonna forgive me.

I bought some flowers. Her favorite Flowers for more special.

I walked onto her house.

*Knock knock*

Still no answer.

**Knock knock*

Now this is confusing me.

I opened the door and find her.

Living room, no sign, bathroom, no sign, kitchen, no sign, guest room, no sign. And lastly her bedroom. And then i found a box.

I opened it and it was full of our pictures. The memories.

When i looked all the pictures, There's a note that says 'You'll never gonna see me again.'

I remembered her words. I never forget that. But i think she's just kidding. I- I mean she's just visiting her parents or- or she's just visiting a friend. Right?

I took the box and the flowers. I asked one of her neighbors. Mrs. Young.

"Uhm.. Mrs. Young, do you know where is ( Y.N )?" I asked her.

"You didnt know? Harry, She passed away." She said.

"What? You're kidding right?"

" No Harry."

"No this can't be. She cant die. I need her she needs me." I cried into Mrs Young's chest.

"Can i see her?"

"-----------------------

After the long drive, we were at the cemetery.

I followed Mrs. Young and she stopped to a graveyard name (Y/L/N).

This is it.

This is my girl

Dead.

I cant see her

Why did i let go

I wish i was the one who died

I wish I didnt break up with her.

Oh I wish.

I walked up to her gravehrad and put the flowers down.

"(Y/N) I really made a big mistake. I wish i didn't even let you go. I wish im still here with you kissing you and cuddling with you. I wish you're still with me alive. I wish." I whispered the last sentence. I cried. I shouldnt live her.

I still wish she was alive.

I'm sorry.

The End

--------

BTW, I suck at imagines.