Lee Chan

You were eating dinner peacefully when you felt something rub your womanity. You peeked and saw that it was a foot. You looked up and stared at your boyfriend, Chan. He smiled innocently at you and continued eating. He continued rubbing and you held back your moans. Your body felt hot.

Your parents were happily chatting with Chan's parents, not noticing that you turned red. You excused yourself from the table and went to your room. You lay down in bed, rubbing your womanity, whispering Chan's name.

"Why are you doing that to yourself when I can do it for you?" Chan said, entering your room. He locked the door behind him and closed the curtains.

"Mom and Dad might hear." you mumbled, watching his every move.

He grinned at you in reply, "They went out to have coffee, you ran out."

You swallowed the lump in your throat and backed up. You felt the bed's headboard on your back and Chan slowly began to give you a show. He undid he polo and began unbuckling his belt. He bit his lower lip as he crawled on the bed to join you. He held you by the wrists and opened your legs. He rubbed his covered member over your wet panties. You moaned. He snickered and began pulling your shirt over your head.

He bit your earlobe and played with your breasts, cupping them in his large hands. He squeezed them tightly, making you moan harder. He took the opportunity to enter his tongue into your mouth. He explored your mouth as he unclapsed your bra. His lips travelled downwards and stopped in between your breasts. He began licking that area, making you arch your back. You tugged on his shorts and begged him to take it off.

He smiled and lay on his back, "Do it for me."

Your fingers shook as you pulled it down. He didn't wear anything underneath so you were surprised by his throbbing member. You held it in your hand and it felt really warm. You started rubbing it up and down and Chan started moaning underneath you. He pulled your skirt down together with your panties. You began giving him a blow job, almost choking on his big member while he licked your insides. Your core contracted and his tongue skillfully found itself inside.

69.

You squeezed his member between your breasts and began to suck. He squeezed on your ass and you both exploded. He pushed you away, making you fall on your knees. Your hands held on the bed for balance. Chan began to hover behind you. He teased you by thrusting his finger in.

"Oppa!" you moaned, "I need you!"

"Chant my name." he growled.

"CHAN!"

He entered you and the bed shook with the strength of his thrusts. You closed your eyes as he squeezed your breasts while thrusting in you. You fell flat on the bed but he didn't stop thrusting. He kissed your neck and left a hickey. He squeezed your breasts as he came.

Hot fluid flowed out of your core and you were breathing heavily. Chan lay on his back beside you but you were still horny. You positioned yourself on top of him and entered his manhood in your core.

You bounced on him, making his member go in and out. He moans and leans in to kiss you. His tongue met yours and you had a heated moment. After a while, you cummed. You lay down, exhausted.

Chan pulled you towards him, kissing you again but this time more gently. "You know that I love you more than anything right?"

"More than just sex?" you whisper.

"That's just a bonus. You yourself is the grand prize."