Interview

I stayed in the clothes I already had on as did everyone else, except for Eleanor cause she was wearing pjs. Niall was wearing a black long sleeved shirt and some tan chinos, Zayn was wearing a back tee-shirt with a tan blazer over it and black/gray skinnies, Harry was wearing a white button up shirt with a gray blazer over it and black skinnies, Louis was wearing a designed tan sweater and some gray skinnies, Liam was wearing a brown shirt with a black blazer over it and some gray skinnies also.

Eleanor came downstairs wearing a blue sweater with a white anchor on it, grey skinnies, a blue bow in her hair which was let down, blue sunglasses hanging from her sweater, some blue vans, some jewelry and a gray bag slung across her shoulders. She looked so pretty, like a model.

 We walked out to the van where Paul was waiting for us.

"Shotgun!" Liam shouted. We got in the van in this order: Louis, Eleanor, and Zayn in the middle seat. Harry, Niall, me then Kyle sat in the back. And Paul rode on the top of the van... just kidding.

 "Radio Time!!"Zayn screamed he's such a weirdo sometimes.

"Number 1 number 2 number 3--"

"Nope!" Liam has issues; I actually kind of liked that song.

"Quit messing with my radio! And get out!! "

I ran out of the van and into the big building we pulled up to. There were a lot of people running around, some late-30s, and some mid-20s, no one my age though. I felt a hand slip into mind, I automatically know its Kyle; he has to have something to know that I'm still there.

“Hi!!” I turned around to see a medium sized girl with light brown hair, and freckles smiling widely.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I act as if I'm falling off a cliff. “iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….. Kapoosh!”

“I'm Angela, what’s your name?” I tap my chin before turning to Kyle. “I'm Kyle and this is Madeline.” I scrunch my nose up and turn back to Angela.

“Uhh ok I'm the interviewer’s sister, she’s such a fish so don’t let her get to you.” She points to a girl, probably 18-19, and then rolls her eyes. “I heard one direction is here to be interviewed. Is that true? Are you with them?” I nodded.

She walked closer to me and came close to my ear, “I know your secret, his ears are poking out of his hat, don’t worry I will keep your secret.” She whispers, I immediately turn around and start fixing Kyle’s beanie.

“Maddy c’mon! Time to go!” Louis pulled me away from a cheeky smiling Angela. I waved her to come over when I was situated near the stage.

“Can Kyle stay with you?” she nodded. “Ok Kyle, stay with her ok? Never leave her side no matter what.” He nodded, also and hugged me tightly.

I walked over to Liam and waited until the red light above us said ‘Go on Stage’. We walked one stage to a skinny blonde. We sat down in this order: Harry, Liam, Me, Niall, Louis, Zayn.

(I= interviewer, Boys initials= boys, a=all, then M= Madeline)

I: Welcome boys! And girl.

A: Hello!

I: So I have a few questions to ask b before you perform your new hit single “Best Song Ever”. So do you have any difficulties touring so far from home?

Z: Well, I will be talking for everyone here, we do love touring and meeting fans but being so far from home is heartbreaking for us. We love our families so much and being in a band performing for different countries without our families’ right next to us is really hard.

I: Oh wow, I see. How about this young lady, how is she related to you guys?

She sent me a glare like it was my fault she can’t get a boy to like her, or a puppy to like her.

Lo: Well, we adopted Madeline a few days ago. She is a very amazing girl, humorous, self-reliant, and she’s unique!

I: Wow! Why did you adopt her? Was it for the press?

She put her hand on Harry’s knee, rubbing up and down.

H: No we adopted her because she had a superman shirt on and asked Lou for a carrot.

Li: Louis thought she was perfect. Which she is.

I: But what’s her back-up story was she beaten? Raped?

My breath hitched, none of that ever happened, no one really knows my story.

N: Actually we don’t know her story… but that doesn’t matter, the memories she had before are going to disappear because the memories we’ll have together will be so awesome that she will forget her old memories.

Ok then… after this break we will hear One Direction’s new hit single ‘Best Song Ever’

The boys walked on to the second stage where the microphones were, I walked backstage to Kyle and Angela.

“So are you going to tell me how you know our secret?” all Angela did was grab my hand and place it on her head. Underneath my hand I felt firm, yet soft …. Somethings.

“A-are those ears?” I whispered to her as I detached my hand from her head. She nodded before taking an iPhone out of her hand.

“Give me your number. I think we will be great friends!” I felt Kyle’s breath on my neck as the phone was being pushed into my hands. I typed in my number and sent a text to myself. My contact name as: MaddyBebzXx<3

“C’mon Madz we have to go!” wow they performed fast! “We are going to Nandos!!”(A/N: can you guess who that was? Comment below!)

“I have to go obviously see ya later,” I waved at Angela and grabbed Kyle’s hand. “Kyle, do you want some chicken?” he nodded vigorously gripping my hand tighter, I smile visible on his face. “Then c’mon then. TO NANDOS!!!”

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Longer I guess. Not really I tripled spaced this shiz. Check out my new story “The New Shy Kid”

Comment!!

Vote!!

Fan!!