Chapter 1-

Cold. Cold, COLD words coming from their mouths. They keep spinning around her head; she covers her ears to stop the voices.

Why me? Why did they have to choose me? 

Scarlet wants it to end. Wants it to end so badly, that she'll end her own life to leave this horror land. She fumbles through her black backpack, expecting to find her iPod and headphones. She turns it on and goes to her music library and starts listening to Hollywood Undead. That's her escape; music. Without it, she would only have cutting. Cutting without music wouldn't help. She'll just keep on going until her entire body is cut up, but because of music, she can control her self-harming.

It wasn't always like this, she used to know what emotions were. She used to know what friends, love, happiness and joy was. But that's the problem. She USED to. Not anymore.

The bus stops at her street corner. Luckily, her house is right there, so she doesn't have to dread walking down the long street. 

I am a lion and I want to be free....

She slams the door shut; nobody home.

Perfect.

She decides that now is the perfect time to do her razor work. She drags herself to her bedroom, rummaging through her nightstand for her supplies. Finally, her fingertips land on a fresh razor blade.

Yes.

She plumps herself on her soft covers and fists her left wrist.

Her old scars have healed, so she can get to work on creating new ones. As she brings her blade to her wrist, she swiftly glides it back and forth, as the laughing and teasing rushes through her mind.

She starts to get red-faced.

Tears? You're pathetic. Worthless. Waste of space. Peice of trash.

Scarlet laughs at those comments. She know's they're true. The cut is deep into her arm. It hurts, but in a good way. She loves the pain, and she can handle it. But something makes her pull the blade away. She needs to stop, before she can work on another cut. But that'll be another day.

Someday... I'll end it all.