I have been tagged

So um Hoodedproxy tagged me
Idk but I think it's 20 facts about me? So... 75 percent of them are going to be weird

This is unrelated to this book I got tired and halfway through the facts I realized I did this on the wrong book and not "Clipped out Moments"

1) I once cried grossly at a DenNor fluff but read Gutters with a straight face.

2) I'm a Taurus and my moon sign is Capricorn and those two are total opposites. In other words I am a walking GamTav.

3) Every time I say 'English' out loud I think of a melting Dove chocolate.

4) I never ever use emojis recently my friend tricked me into typing the Iceland flag emoji because she asked what's the Iceland flag and my inner Hetalia was like "IM HERE NOW"

5) I legit thought Finny from Black Butler was a girl until halfway into the season

6) I'm too embarrassed to write a Homestuck fanfic because I'm afraid I don't get the concept (I finished it and I still don't get it)

7) I speak English and Cantonese fluently, partial Spanish and Mandarin, and some useless phrases in poor Lithuanian.

8) I don't have a middle name technically.

9) I spoke Cantonese first then English and my English is better.

10) I love prosciutto and bacon if you don't give me them I will pull your teeth out and stab them into your eyeballs~

11) According to my internet friends I am a weird "Jade Kanaya Karkat Romania Iceland Norway Bulgaria Denmark fusion"

12) I've never been to a water park.

13) I sometimes say 'with (a country)' instead of 'in (a country)' because let's face it if you know Hetalia you know it sounds kind of wrong. (I.e. I would say "with Hong Kong" instead of "in Hong Kong")

14) I live in the US and I've visited Japan, Macau, China, Hong Kong, and Hainan Dao at least twice yet I've never been out to another state in the US.

15) When I was little I thought Alaska was an island. The US map lied to me.

16) I got into Hetalia when a friend showed me pictures of the Axis and Allies and I accidentally found out the name of the show.

17) My favorite Hetalia characters are Lithuania Hong Kong and Romania and favorite Homestuck characters are Kanaya Jade and Feferi.

18) I can suddenly stop laughing if I wanted to.

19) I eat Hong Kong pineapple buns with butter.

20) My patron troll is Terezi and my god tier is either Sylph of Space or Knight of Void.

I'm on a fact roll here so in doing 20 more

21) I sometimes have sudden urges to scream Marukaite Chikyuu.

22) I think FefSol is cute. Bring it, haters.

23) I call one of my friends "Germapanadania". (Germany, Japan, Canada, Romania)

24) I make a ton of references. Even the clothes I wear can be references. I can dress as Jeff the Killer, Fandombound Homestuck, and APH Canada and no one will notice.

25) Heir of Grief is my favorite Homestuck song, next to Descend and Darling Kanaya.

26) ASimpleHumanEmotion and I created crack ship HongWay. Hong Kong and Norway (NorKong lol)

27) We were talking about HongWay on the hammock and then someone sprayed water on us.

28) YOU RUINED THE HONGWAY ALYSSA GOD DAMMIT

29) Half of my friend group are Leo.

30) I can't bring myself to eat food until all the trash around me is picked up.

31) I am Professor Layton trash

32)  I had inner Bulgaria in me and threw yogurt at one of my friends at least three times now.

33) I am in introvert with sudden flashes of an extrovert

34) I relate to Killua Zoldyck on a spiritual level k

35) I sometimes have a strange ability to predict something when I least expect it. (I.e. Oh what if this happened to that guy lol that would be funny omg it actually happened what)

36) I have a strange liking to the words "Dilatory" "Tunisia" and the name "Persephone"

37) When I was little I thought up of names that turned out to be actual real names ((I thought of "Lindsey" once and a few days later a new student named Lindsey came to school. Melanie was also a name I made up when I was little and then a few years later I found out it was an actual name cough cough Melanie Martinez cough))

38) I use weird names for stories I write like Saskia Willow, Achaia Hazeldine, Azarias, Lavinia, Inigo.

39) Sometimes I space out and touch random stranger's hair when I do

40) Sometimes when I talk I suddenly get a lisp (I.e. I said "altho" instead of also one time)

Ok.. Done. I kind of enjoyed it. I tag
ASimpleHumanEmotion
PewSeptiPlierGurl
Weeaboo_Artist
IAmAwsomeDenmark
ihasnoideawhattoput
TKDGirl2425
PanEggy
Alissab5757

I will add more later

Cya