Third person p.o.v

Jimin drove home in deafening silence, focusing solely on the rode ahead of him. He avoided thinking about the days events at all costs, knowing it would distract him and possibly put him and other people on the road in danger.

After what seemed like an eternity, he turned onto his street and his small house came into view. Jimin sighed with relief as he carefully pulled into the driveway and exited the car. He quickly walked up the driveway and unlocked the front door, entering and locking it again afterwards.

Jimin made a bee line for his room and collapsed on his bed, both physically and mentally exhausted. He laid there for a while, almost falling asleep. That is until he remembered the note Jungkook gave him. Jimin groaned and struggled to sit up, eventually deciding rolling on the floor was his best option.

Jimin landed hard on his stomach, causing him to groan in pain. He carefully picked himself up  and pulled the note out of his pocket before sitting down on the edge of the bed. The paper was folded in half and slightly crumpled from being in Jimin's pocket. He carefully unfolded it and set his gaze on the messaged scrawled neatly on the small slip.

You're... different... it intrigues me... if you wouldn't mind talking more, here's my number... xxx-xxx-xxxx only if you want to though...

Jimin stared at the words for a long time, rereading them over and over again. He had to make sure he read it right and wasn't going insane. He thinks I'm different... what if i told him he's different too?

Jimin thought over Jungkook's offer for a moment, quickly deciding he wanted to know what was so different about him. He pulled out his phone and typed in the number. He added Jungkook as a contact before sending him a message.

Hello, this is Jimin
7:04pm

Hi Jimin, it's Jungkook.
7:06pm

How are you?
7:07pm

I'm fine, you?
7:07pm

I'm good too
Can i ask you something?
7:08pm

Sure. Ask me anything
7:08pm

You said I'm... different... what do you mean by that?
7:09pm

I don't know... you're just... different
I'm not exactly sure what it is... but i'll figure it out.
7:10pm

Okay... Can i ask you something else?
7:10pm

Sure
7:11pm

Why do you always look so tired?
7:12pm

Jungkook froze, unsure of how to answer. He could tell Jimin the truth. But no... the truth is too much... at least for right now. He could also lie and use some lame excuse, like i'm very busy with work. Yes. Lying is good. Lying means their time together, as little as it is, will last longer. When the time is right, Jimin will learn the truth, and Jungkook is terrified of how he'll react. What he'll think of him.

The truth will come out when the time is right... but the isn't right just yet.

I'm just really busy with work right now
7:14pm

Okay. I've had a long day, so I'm gonna go to sleep now.
7:15pm

Okay. Sleep well. Good night.
7:15pm

Jimin read the message and put his phone down on his night stand. Jungkook's answer was suspicious. Busy with work... Jimin didn't buy it. He thought Jungkook was hiding something, he just didn't know what.

A quiet sigh escaped Jimin's lips before he passed out.

~

Author's note: I'm soooo sorry for the short (and late) update. I've just been reaalllyy unmotivated lately and I haven't been feeling the best. I'll try to update more often for the few readers that i have! Thank you soooo much for reading this! It really means a lot to me. <3