Chapter Two: Fight

I woke up and looked around my room

I woke up and looked around my room. Did I really make fake friends yesterday? Was that just a dream or did that really happen? I just noticed that I question a lot of stuff. I got up and got ready for school...maybe it was a dream?

I can't figure it out. I got dressed as usual and I start heading to school. I looked at the bush where Ten was hiding before but no Ten in sight. Was it really a dream? I need to shake this off.

I arrive at school and head to my class. Once I got inside my classroom, I see a group of students huddling around my desk area. I walked around to get to my desk and I see Ten sitting in my seat. So it wasn't a dream?

"Oh, you're here!" Ten said, waving at me. "I'm so glad you're here!" He then looked at the students and they all took a step back allowing a path. "Don't be shy, come here!"

I slowly walked up to him as I got stares from my classmates. "Why are you in my class?" I whisper to him.

I wasn't trying to sound rude but I was honestly surprised he was here.

"I wanted to be the first person to welcome you in The Best Friend Project, silly goose!" Ten said in a very enthusiastic tone. "Aren't you just happy?!"

"Yeah, thanks." I bow politely. "Glad to be in it."

No, I'm embarrassed. I looked around to see if my classmates were still watching over us. They weren't. They were all doing their own thing. I guess when the prince wants you gone, you're gone.

"I also wanted to make sure you knew the rules." Ten said in a very serious tone. "You don't mind if I tell you them now, do you?" He said, standing up.

"Rules?" I question before taking a seat at my desk. "What kind of rules?"

"Just some basic rules, no biggy." Ten said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay." I agreed.

"The rules are," Ten starts as he sat on top of my desk. "You have to pretend that we're friends during school, field trips, and everything else that is school related. Other than that, that's it. Well, besides taking pictures with each other and posting them on our social medias."

"I'm fine with the first thing but I don't have a social media account... not even gmail. All I have is the gmail that the school gave me." I explained to him.

Ten covers his mouth. Ten was left in shock.
"You poor thing!" Ten gasps. "I would die if I didn't have some sort of way of posting pictures of myself."

"It isn't all that bad, besides I have a job to focus on."

"Woah," Ten slowly nods his head. "So you're working as well? Nice! Poverty must suck though."