Chapter 1~ The New Guy In Town

Amari's P.O.V

*****BEEP BEEP BEEP*******

I hear the painful sound of my alarm clock. That sound means.... first day of school. I actually don't "hate" school. It's alright. I love getting to see my friends, but I don't enjoy all of the tests  and quizzes. I'm your almost average teen with a little bit  of a twist. I'm semi-popular on social media. I've been featured a few times on musical.ly. I have a few thousand followers on my accounts. I finally decide to get up out of bed. I stand up and turn off my alarm. I turn on the radio and Stitches is playing. I start having a mini dance party as I walk over to my bathroom. I start brushing my teeth. I scroll through my feed on musical.ly. OMG I hit 1million fans!!! After getting overly excited, I noticed that I needed to hurry and change my clothes. I walked over to my closet to grab my clothes.

It was hot outside. I picked out a cute pair of shorts to go with my tank top and cardigan. For my shoes  I decided to go with my converse. I put my hair in a 1/2 up& 1/2 down hair style. Finally, I grab a cute bow to top it off.

I decided to head downstairs to eat breakfast. My mom made me pancakes. As I eat my pancakes, I noticed that someone moved next door. "I invited the Sartorius Family, our new neighbors, over for dinner. They have a daughter. Her name is Caroline and she is in college. They also have a son. His name is Rolf,but everyone calls him Jacob."my mom said as she placed her plate in the sink. " oh ok" I said. I placed my dish in the sink and was ready to head out the door. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door.

As I walk down my drive way, I see that Rolf guy. I try my best to ignore him. Turns out he's going the same way as me. "Hey"Jacob says. Shoot, he saw me. " Hi" I say faking a smile. "Do you go to 3 lakes middle?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. GREAT now he goes to the same school as me. " yup"I say. " Do you mind if I walk with you this week?"he asked. ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE!!! I didn't want to be mean so I said yes. 

As we were walking I noticed him constantly looking at me. He said " You look really familiar ". 

"I get that a lot" I said. " Wait aren't you like popular on social media?"he asked.  " Yeah" I said .