patch things up??

[here is the new chapter. Sorry if I took long...I'm sowwy X3...Well..
Your gonna read it...AND your gonna LIKE IT!! ]

*Time skip brought to you by MY senpai!!! 💌*

*Someone comes by*
*Stares dreamily at sempai*

*Me* *death glares and snarls like a dog*

*Someone*
*looks at me very weirdly*

*Me* *giggles maniacally with psychotic grin and sinister look*

*Someone* *freaks out* *gets scared* *runs away*

*Me* *that should teach you to stay away from MY senpai*
*Grrr...take that as a warning...*
(: (: (:
Sowwy of that continue act like you never read anything (: (: (:
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛◼◼◼◼◼▪▪▪▪

No one's P.O.V

Today is a peaceful day on the land of the many heroes....there's sonic... laying down peacefully on the green hills...
Why don't we go find out what he's up to?

(Follow me XD)

Sonics P.O.V.

Well.... iv been running enough....I think I'm safe.... so I felt like laying down under a tree to at least rest a while.... I layed my arms behind my head to relax more... as I looked at the clear blue sky there was a nice gentle breeze swaying around... it felt nice when the breeze hit my face oh so gently... the wind swayed my quills a little to the rhythm of the breeze.... so I closed my eyes a little....but kept my ears and hearing sharp just in case.... you never know when i gotta run again!
Wait....haha I forgot to tell...but maybe as you might already know who I run from is non other than Amy Rose *sigh* ... I wonder... why do I run from her anyways...now that I think about it she doesn't do to me nothing bad...but....I-I guess I don't know.... I guess I feel... somewhat... weird... yep... that's a good way to put it?
As I drift through my thoughts I hear light and fast footsteps getting closer and closer.... I'm calm... I slowly lean my head to that direction to be try to see who it is by the corner of my eyes...and when I see who it is I couldn't tell the figure....it was running towards me fast!! I get up fast and look directly at it and I see fast lights of pink that just pounced on me with a "I GOTCHA SONI---
OHH---!!
We fell to the floor...
I felt slight pain on my chest and arms a little.... I grunted while I moved up... I noticed I was holding Amy from her lower back close to me...her legs on my sides and her hands holding my arms....
I get it! I guess I tried to not let her fall so I made myself hit the fall instead of her..
She was gonna run towards me and hold my arms so I wouldn't run away from her.... I feel awkward like this with her so I attempt to get up smoothly and I stayed seated....My hands still on place...her head was resting on my shoulder now...same position when layed on the floor...only seated.... she tightened her grip on my arms....trying to get up too....she noticed she was on my lap and she loosed her grip and instead of hugging me....she pushed me away? I see she has her head down.... she gets up from our accidental embrace and gives her back ....to me?
She's not like that....was my thought as I got up myself...
She still gave her back to me and sayed "Im sorry Sonic..."
I replied and said "oh no worries it was an----" I was cut off when she said "im sorry for not being how you wished that I would be....just like I'm sorry...THAT I BOTHER YOU WITH MY STUPID EXCUSES!!!
she ran away and as she ran i felt something like water hit my face....wait...are they? Tears? I felt teared apart when she said that.... I... I never thought that of her....
I felt soo bad.... my poor Amy crying...wait did I just say that? Nevermind...thanks to me....
I must have made her think that way.... I feel terrible.... so I stayed there...standing in place.... I wanna make things better...just like I don't wanna ruin things more... ohh Amy.....my Amy....I'm sorry.... I really am...