By you're side allways

(This is my first time doing this...and I hope that anybody who reads this likes this... sorry if there is any error..."
...

*First Time skip*
~~~~

"Um...I think I'll go for a walk..."
"its such a lovely day...its perfect for a stroll..."
she thought to herself while getting ready in her clothes that she allways wears on her adventures.

(in the picture above you can see her outfit)

on the way out of her home outside she encounterd a silverd colored hedgehog.
It was obviosly non other than silver the hedgehog.

Her close friend thats allways there for her when she most needs him, and they share a close bond and not to mention he allways visits her.
He had come to see her.
He rushed towards her with a big smile and greeted her with a hug and said while blushing lightly
"H-hey blaze...Wanna go for a w-walk with me? ..."

She smiled and blushed a little to the geasture of the hug that the hedgehog gave her and said "of course! Its a pleasant day for a stroll! That's what I was intended to do anyways.... "

"Well then! I guess we should get going then! Jaja!" he said as he closed the door for her. "..thank you..."
"Anything for you my blazie! He said while blushing and thinking he shouldn't have called her that nickname.

"jaja OK then silvie! She replied with a confident yet cocky tone. He laughed a little to himself of how she acted "silvie huh..." he thought...

So they headed walking, just walking together peacefully just enjoying the silence...
and then he remembers a beautiful meadow and wanting to show her so he sayd "umm....b-blaze?"...

"yes?" She answered back and gazed into his shiny honey colored eyes and so did he but then looked away quickly catching herself do so and blushed lightly... And he did the same while they stoped on the spot.

"umm...I gotta place to show you...But you gotta close you're eyes while we get there, Okay?" He mentioned. "Umm... why?" She asked,
"Because, if y-you see, it wouldn't be a surprise n-now would it?" He said calmly.
"allright, allright, my eyes are closed...I can't see so lead the way!" She exclaimed

So he hold her hand while doing so she blushed lightly and hold his hand back tighter. He blushed tints of pink while leading them to the secret place he wished to share with her... He and her have been very close friends for years... And wished to be something more...

Minutes passed and they arrived and blaze knew because she felt them stop "well silver? Can I open my eyes now??" She said while smirking

He smiled and said
"ok open you're eyes!" and she opened them to the surprise of a beautiful meadow...
very peacefull with bunches of flowers around them both...
butterflies rooming across the lovely flowers of all colors and just gazed everywhere in contemplate of the sight...he was besides her and he looked at her and gazed at her and reached out his hand for her to take.She gazed at his hand in wonder thinking that it couldn't be what she was thinking and slightly blushed to the thought and then gazed at him, He gave her a confident but timid look and said while rubbing the back of his head.
He sighed and gatherd up all his courage and asked timidly yet seriously
"ill allways be by your side...allways..I-i just w-wanna..
Say that i...i... uh...i...wondered if...ummm..." he blushed and looked away but kept his hand there for her to take. She took his hand and said "i trust you silver...I allways have...i-i...uh.." she said as she hold his hand. They both looked into each others eyes and with that she pulled him closer and gave him a soft peck on the cheek and looked away and he said while blushing "does that mean...you l-like l..ike me too?"... "...yes... ///" she reasured him and they both blushed slightly and walked while holding hands and went on a near tree in the shade and laid down on the grass and just cloud gazed at the sky... "t-hanks" he said while smiling at her,
"what are you thanking me for?" She said in a confused look, "thanks for ...hehe....i uh.. was nervous of asking...and thank you for letting me have this day with you" he said.
"ohh, thank you as well..." she said and they both got near and hugged each other and spent time enjoying the moment, evening came and they saw the awesome evening sky...they gazed...and admired the beautifull sky...oh so cool...but they had to head they're way back to blazes home, holding hands they walked, and walked, but then she notice that a few steps before getting to the castle silver used his telekinetic powers to make her and him flote there, once they got to the door they let each others hands go and silver smiled at her and she came and hugged him and whisperd in his ears ...
"i hope these are the words...you wished so long to hear...I love you..."
with that she kissed him on the cheek but before she walked away he hugged her from behind and gave her a soft and gentle kiss on her cheek and whisperd near her ear "l love you as well...always have...i promise i wont let you down...sweety" by hearing that she felt butterflies tingle in her stomach but brushed it off.
They smiled and they went they're separate ways. Silver himself went to his home...evening was almost gone replaced by a little bit of darkness...he thought to himself "i love her....and i swear by my love to her that i will be by her side...allways..." While he was thinking he got home and murmured to himself "finally home..." He got in his home...and took a shower, got comfortable and made himself his favorite snack....and the rest of the time spent it thinking....thinking of the many things he could do...for blaze AND with blaze! In the meantime....
Blaze in her home thinking to herself... knew that tomorrow was another day...
And that her special friend would come back tomorrow...
And while she was in her room allready...
she stayed a bit late...
Just thinking of him...and secretly hoping he was awake...doing the same...and thinking of her too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Well I hope anybody who reads this likes it. I did this story but im not sure if i will keep this on...or should keep updating. I guess it depends if people like it or not...]
~~
Love and peace out✌👍