He didn't look like 10min ago when I met him!

"Harry what's wrong?" I said looking at harry but he looked away.

"Maya" Justin came and hug me from behind and lay his head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Justin?" I said turning to look at him.

"It's just...your mom wrote on the journal that ... who will find you...or me...will take a payment." Justin said.

Hell!
I'm tiered!
Why mom is trying to take everything away from me? Why she is doing that to me?

"Justin!" Hell I'm crying.

"Maya please don't cry we will find a solution. I promise!" Justin said hugging me so tight so I let my nobs out.

His hands were going up and down my back.

"Guys we should just sit down and calm down and look for a solution." Harry said.

Melody, harry, Ryan sat and just me and Justin didn't.

"Guys! Please it's for you two!" Harry said.

Justin looked at me and took my hand to lead me to sit but when I was about to sat on the couch he took my arm to sit on his lap

Oh Justin. It's not the time. At all.

"So guys we need to Think more about that! There is someone playing behind us!" Harry said.

In my mind was something saying jake, Molly, mom! Jake Molly mom! Jake Molly mom.

There is someone playing behind us.
Jake Molly mom

Harry's words make sense with what I was thinking about!

Is that real?

Is it real that jake or Molly are trying to make mom believe in something that's why mom is doing that?

Shit! Maybe. Cause mom wasn't like that! Oh my I can't anymore.

"So guys Ryan! Can you go check like what's going on! And how it works right now ?" Harry asked Ryan.

"Ya sure!" Ryan said.
"Great so if you want to go now...You can but the morning will be more better ... but not saver!" Harry said.
"I better go now!" Ryan said.

After a while Ryan left. Harry told me that I have to relax. "We are two men with you. You till scare?" He said.
Actually I am! But I will try to sleep.

Justin told me that he will just talk a bit with Harry and then will come to sleep next to me.

Melody and I went to sleep but not in the same room and harry and Justin were talking downstairs.

I didn't close the lights. I'm like 9 again. Scared to close the light cause there is people want to kill me. its like when I was 9 I was planting for now.

I closed my eyes and I fall asleep.

Justin's POV

"Ya I know! But she is scared!" I said.
"Justin I told you we can't go! It's not for me. But it's for you guys! You can't get out this house! You just can't! People is searching you everywhere! We have to pass from a police place to go to my chalet! So we just can't go there for now!" Harry said.

Maybe he is right but I want to go away from here. Maya is scared like shit and I can't see her that way. My heart broke when I saw her shaking in the corner of the room. Screaming cause she was thinking that it was jake. The fucking jake. It was all his fault. I can see him laughing at me right now!