33

"Okay guys," says Donnie, "it's no Shellraiser but it's enough to get us into New York City."

"You're the genius here, Donnie," I say.

"Alright," Donnie unfolds the blueprint. "These are all the features it's gonna have."

"I call the weapons!" Mikey yells.

"No Mikey," Donnie stops his little brother. "The weapons need a lot of precision."

"Have you not learned that you shouldn't underestimate me?" Mike crosses his arms.

I chuckle. "I'll help Mikey out with that."

"They can start working on that while we prep the rest of the van," Leonardo suggests.

"Alright then what are we waiting for?" Casey jumps at the van. "Let's build this sucka!"

All of us get to it, even my dad. I help Mikey assemble the weapons separately and finally they're ready to be put into the Party Wagon.

"Alright everyone," Leonardo says when we're finished. "We're ready to go home."

April goes up to her room to grab some last things. We put everythinh we need in the Party Wagon and double check it. It works perfectly, and according to Donnie this baby might just work better than the Shellraiser.

Everyone's in the Party Wagon now, except for me and Leonardo who are the last ones. The sky is gdtting darker now which will make it easier to get into New York.

"Are you ready?" he asks.

"As always," I reply. "You?"

"You know I am," he replies. Leonardo smiles at me softly and takes my hand. "Let's save the world."

I smile back. "Let's do it. Together."

He opens the door for me to get inside, and that's just what we're going to do. We're going to save the world.