Calm~Like animals

Start from the beginning

"Fine," he insisted and pushed Michael away who frowned and puffed out his chest. He was shorter than Luke, but could make himself big when he wanted to. Luke fought the urge to cower; He didn't have to stand here and take this. He wasn't Michael's omega yet and he wouldn't be until his first heat. He did hope that that would be sometime soon, though.

He left the room with his fluffy pink tail between his legs and was early for their call time, but waited with the tech crew instead of back in the greenroom with his band. It wasn't as if he'd be missed anyway.

During the show, Luke made sure the world knew he was upset. The ball of longing in his stomach that was causing his frustration grew bigger and hotter as he sang his heart out and played one of the best shows of his life. He was a bit mean to the boys during chatting time, making a snarky comment about Michael's hair falling out. Luke could tell that he was pissing off both of the Alphas especially when he left his microphone to go play over on Calum's side. The puppy greeted him warmly as he sang his part, and giggled through the lyrics when Luke pressed up close to him and made a goofy face.

Luke felt good. He felt confident. For once he felt like he didn't give a shit whether Michael or Ashton wanted him or not. He felt-

Fuck.

In the middle of the first song of their encore, something happened. Something bad, but that made everything make sense. Luke presented. And his voice cracked as he sang the high note of the song, but it was because of the surprise. And then he felt stupid for being so shocked. It was no wonder today was the day he got fed up with being ignored all the time and it was perfectly clear that he'd been provoking his Alphas on purpose. A tactic used by omegas to get attention or even punishment from their mates. And- wait a second, his Alphas?

Yes. His. Michael and Ashton. Luke's mind was so clouded with thoughts of his Alphas that he forgot to sing the beginning of their last song and when Calum picked it up for him is when Luke felt eyes on him. Eyes that didn't belong to the thousands of fans, no. He turned his head and saw Michael staring straight at him. And, yep, Michael knew. Michael knew Luke was presenting and just knowing he knew made Luke tingle all over.

'Get it together,' Michael mouthed at him before turning away to finish the song without being distracted. But Luke's fur was standing on end and he had started to produce slick and singing was hard, dammit. He did his best. He did his best and it was enough. Because what felt like an hour later, Luke was being dragged off the stage by Michael and pressed up against a wall.

"Shit, Luke, you smell so fucking good," he breathed out and pressed his nose into Luke's neck taking a deep sniff and then licking. "You're all sweaty. Tastes good." And Luke made the mistake of blinking because after he did Michael was gone, being held by the scruff of the neck by a big crew member.

"Little Luke finally presented? Do you wanna hang out with some of the crew tonight? We'll treat you good," He was laughing as Michael tried to take a swing at him, but the guitarist was a weaker Alpha and was forced to give up. If Luke wasn't still in the beginning stages of his heat he would gladly let any Alpha have their way with him. But Luke knew what he wanted because he'd been waiting for this ever since he saw Ash and Mikey taking such good care of Calum when he presented.

He was vaguely aware of a beta techie taking his guitar and sound pack off, but when the beta helped himself to a handful of Luke's ass before walking away, the omega couldn't help but whimper. "Ashton," He gasped out, sliding down the wall and curling up on the floor. When he looked up the big, mean Alpha was approaching him and Luke started crying because he wanted Ashton and he wanted Michael. The sense of distant longing that'd been building up all day had exploded inside him and Luke didn't know he could need someone so badly.