Birthday {Smut 2/2}

Stiles walked into Lydia's room and laid down on her bed. He watched as she came into the room a few minutes after he did. Lydia had a piece of cake on a plate in her right hand and two beers in the other.

She smiled at him and he sat up. Lydia handed him the plate and a beer before sitting down next to him. "You missed an awesome party," She said as he ate.

"Oh, did I?" He said with a smirk. He cut a piece of the cake off with his fork and popped it into his mouth.

"That's what everyone told me–that it was awesome," Lydia shrugged, "But it felt like complete hell this year, and for the past three, actually."

Stiles put his empty plate on her desk and turned towards her. "And why is that?" He asked, biting his lip. He took a sip of his beer and so did she.

"They weren't fun without you, never were, and never will be," Lydia told him while looking down at the bottle in her hands.

"I don't remember that ever being a problem before," Stiles joked. "Remember when I saw you and Jackson getting hot and heavy in the corner–" Lydia looked up at him through teary eyes and his smile faltered.

Stiles placed his beer onto the floor and she did the same with hers. He moved closer to her and she climbed onto his lap. Stiles saw her begin to cry and Lydia immediately buried her face in his shirt.

"Lyds," Stiles said softly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean–"

"It's not that, Stiles," Lydia said between her cries. "I'm sorry. I'm such a fricking mess right now. I'm just overwhelmed by seeing you."

Stiles' hands cupped her jaw and he slowly pulled her face away from his chest. She tried turning her face so he wouldn't see her cry but he held her there.

"You look beautiful when you cry, did you know that?" He murmured. Lydia cracked a smile and more tears began to stream out of her eyes.

"I'm in love with you, did you know that?"

Stiles closed his eyes. He smiled and mumbled under his breath. "Do you know how long I've been waiting to hear those words?"

Lydia opened her mouth to speak but he quickly leaned in and captured her lips into a kiss. Her eyes widened and he smiled against her lips. He trailed up the sides of her face and kissed away her tears.

She began to laugh as Stiles pulled away. "You're full of surprises, aren't you? Do you have any more that you're not telling me about?"

He smirked and kissed her again. "Wanna find out?"

Lydia smiled. "What happened to the Stiles who would spaz out at being confident?"

Stiles laughed and flipped them over. He looked down at her and smirked. "Trust me, he's still here, just more grown up."

Lydia bit her lip and murmured, "And sexier."

Stiles bent down and placed a hot kiss to her neck. Lydia tilted her head sideways to give him better access. His tongue touched her sensitive skin as his lips lightly sucked on it.

Lydia reached up and her hands slipped under his loose-fitting shirt. She put her hands on his flanks, rubbing up and down gently and slowly.

His lips dragged to her collar bone and he began to nip at the skin there. He smiled as he saw small red blotches start to appear. His hands skimmed past her hips and he gripped her by her thighs. Stiles' pointer finger started to lazily draw unrecognizable shapes on the inside of her upper thigh.